Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Banned

Country
    Thanks
    damn. you got a good ass pc

Thanks
    Originally Posted by SEED View Post
    2. We can afford internet. We aren't 'poor'.

This is a few shots of my internet speed.
    http://beta.speedtest.net/result/6310156175.png
    http://beta.speedtest.net/result/6310262233.png
    Internet speed for gaming is largely irrelevant once you get above 5-10 mbs, I expected my ping to drop when I doubled my ISP downstream speeds and tripled my upstream but it turns out nothing actually changed for me. So your 750mbs is pretty worthless for gaming.

I suggest you and everyone else check into how much bufferbloat you have and how to reduce it, because thats the major cause of erratic pings like what your clan constantly has. http://www.dslreports.com/speedtest

A high speed Internet doesnt mean an accurate connection. Left on ISP defaults they just opt for full blast with no control like a firehose but you can tune your routers to provide a better experience for everyone.

3. The following user said thank you to Qwin for this useful post:

Sunfire (05-19-2017)

Notorious's Avatar Khangus Khan

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Qwin View Post
    Internet speed for gaming is largely irrelevant once you get above 5-10 mbs, I expected my ping to drop when I doubled my ISP downstream speeds and tripled my upstream but it turns out nothing actually changed for me. So your 750mbs is pretty worthless for gaming.

I suggest you and everyone else check into how much bufferbloat you have and how to reduce it, because thats the major cause of erratic pings like what your clan constantly has. http://www.dslreports.com/speedtest

A high speed Internet doesnt mean an accurate connection. Left on ISP defaults they just opt for full blast with no control like a firehose but you can tune your routers to provide a better experience for everyone.

That bufferbloat doe

Sunfire's Avatar [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲

Country
    Thanks

Preach.

And boohoo cry me a river Seed. Do you think that we had time to hate on some Garden heroes? Maybe you should accept the fact that you are lagging and try to fix it instead of trashtalking everyone that is complaining about it.
    Secondly Kart knows he has a problem with spike yet he has 667 clan points. Can you please explain how isnt that abuse?
    You get the hate because everytime someone complains about your spikes, you start trashtalking and PM spam people like me. Cleave was spamming my pms with random shit like "come room 1 and we are gonna eat you".
    We dont hate you, we are trying to get you to understand that you are spiking and since you are in denial we gotta report you.
    As i state on my report I've played multiple servers with lots of BRs,Chinese,Singaporeans,Koreans and other nationalities that are far away from Europe. Never had the issue I have with you guys. Your moves are hella glitchy and you are spiking from 175( your normal ping[tested with other Singaporeans as well in other servers]) to 240-250 ping.

6. The following user said thank you to Sunfire for this useful post:

Pigglet (05-19-2017)

Donator

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Notorious View Post
    http://i.imgur.com/OLsEt5K.png
    That bufferbloat doe
    That info seems pretty useful. But I can't seem to do the tests

Originally Posted by Sunfire View Post
    Preach.

And boohoo cry me a river Seed. Do you think that we had time to hate on some Garden heroes? Maybe you should accept the fact that you are lagging and try to fix it instead of trashtalking everyone that is complaining about it.
    Secondly Kart knows he has a problem with spike yet he has 667 clan points. Can you please explain how isnt that abuse?
    You get the hate because everytime someone complains about your spikes, you start trashtalking and PM spam people like me. Cleave was spamming my pms with random shit like "come room 1 and we are gonna eat you".
    We dont hate you, we are trying to get you to understand that you are spiking and since you are in denial we gotta report you.
    As i state on my report I've played multiple servers with lots of BRs,Chinese,Singaporeans,Koreans and other nationalities that are far away from Europe. Never had the issue I have with you guys. Your moves are hella glitchy and you are spiking from 175( your normal ping[tested with other Singaporeans as well in other servers]) to 240-250 ping.
    Actually, I haven't had much people really tell me that I spike, other than the usual people that plain dislike us. And friends of mine who are NOT from Singapore, and has never received any such negative flames before on their main, get insulted and flamed upon about spike and lag the moment they're in my clan. Like they receive a lot more hate and accusations. You can't honestly tell me that the hate and negative views on my clan has nothing to do with it.

McDonald's headquarter

Country
    Thanks

That info seems pretty useful. But I can't seem to do the tests
    http://i.imgur.com/p1saJct.jpg

Actually, I haven't had much people really tell me that I spike, other than the usual people that plain dislike us. And friends of mine who are NOT from Singapore, and has never received any such negative flames before on their main, get insulted and flamed upon about spike and lag the moment they're in my clan. Like they receive a lot more hate and accusations. You can't honestly tell me that the hate and negative views on my clan has nothing to do with it.

dude your tutorials are sick!

Pharaoh's Avatar Creative Minds Speak

Thanks
    We all know you aren't the only players being discriminated. Some discriminate peruvians,filipinos,brazilians,and koreans. It's what the media shows.

McDonald's headquarter

Country
    Thanks
    this thread should be closed for the same reason
    https://freestylersworld.com/showthr...358#post983358

nigas seeking attention

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Sam View Post
    this thread should be closed
    nigas seeking attention
    I dont like how FG's forum has become nothing but locked threads. What was the point of shutting down discussion in the discussion section?
    It wasnt like this last time I was around on the forums and its pretty shitty. Some sort of automatic lock or just mods manually stifling threads?

[COLOR="#FFD700"]
    That info seems pretty useful. But I can't seem to do the tests.
    Huh I didnt expect you to have to pay for just to test it but bufferbloat is relatively easy to solve, provided you can get into your router settings and your ISP doesnt lock you out. The jumps in pings from 20-50 like what the users are complaining about are due to the inconsistent speed of your latency. You can reduce the gap by adding a cap to your speeds and reach a stable connection that doesnt jump all over the place. It typically doesnt take much to fix bufferbloat, just capping 3-10% of the bandwidth will stablize it.

Bad Wifi connections shouldnt be tolerable for gaming, so if your clanmate has a poor wifi router he should look into getting either a better router, or an ISP that has better connection infrastructure for the nodes so he can improve the signal. But really the best and simplest solution is that he should be on a wired connection like everyone else, bad wifi users getting shit on is nothing new and has happened since igunz 2004, theres no reason it should get accepted.

12. The following 3 users say thank you to Qwin for this useful post:

Camel (05-20-2017), Lart (05-20-2017), SEED (05-20-2017)

Country
    Thanks

Well I took the test too
    Last edited by Lart; 05-20-2017 at 04:51 AM.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information