Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Qwin View Post
    Mods are just as ignorant on the issue if even more so than the SFC members honestly. Linzor already said that if it looks like its intentional spiking then he has to follow the QC of the server and warn them like with Kart.
    Actually, if you looked at the report thread, the pings are rather consistent.
    *From Sunfire's SS*, ping: lowest to highest,
    Seed: 187-198
    SeedGF: 141-146
    These 2 were from the 4 screenshots. And to be fair, the others were not considered as there were too little screen shots.

And I dont know if you watched the replays from that thread. But if you did, you wouldn't see any problems with most of them.
    I had watched about 20 rounds to realise that it is a waste of time. I dont even know how he felt that it is report-worthy.

And, usually without the problematic few, garden rooms would be peaceful and fun (and I am talking about up to 28/32 pax. ASSUMING 14 are SFCs, I dont think the other 14 are retards that do not voice out when there are spikes or whatever nonsense.)

Additionally, I am not saying anyone without an A/A+ bufferbloat shouldn't try to improve it. But rather, if their pings and movements are good, with no major ping spikes or spiky movements, they should be good to go. IF this game were to only allow players with stellar bufferbloat, I am afraid there wouldn't be many players left(And i believe this applies to NA/EU as well).

Lastly, there is a report section in this forum. Players should report LEGIT spikes/forcelag and NOT resort to childish flames and insults(They should know who they are).
    Last edited by shermanomam; 05-23-2017 at 08:59 AM.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by shermanomam View Post
    Actually, if you looked at the report thread, the pings are rather consistent.
    *From Sunfire's SS*, ping: lowest to highest,
    Seed: 187-198
    SeedGF: 141-146
    These 2 were from the 4 screenshots. And to be fair, the others were not considered as there were too little screen shots.

And I dont know if you watched the replays from that thread. But if you did, you wouldn't see any problems with most of them.
    I had watched about 20 rounds to realise that it is a waste of time. I dont even know how he felt that it is report-worthy.
    This masked man must be a SFC member. Or just a little too dedicated to this topic xD. I was following cause it was entertaining, but I wouldn't so much so that I'd be watching about 20 rounds of pings for multiple players. Keeping in mind that the replay would have to be watched the number of times per the number of people that you chose to monitor the pings of to ensure that their was no irregular changes to be called out on. Reveal yourself! I've been in suspense long enough!

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread Information