Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Linzor's Avatar White shores, and beyond

Country
    Thanks
    On occasions where we do spike, such as Kart, it isn't intentionally done to gain an advantage, it just happens due to his wireless router being in the living room. And believe me, Kart hates it as much as you do. He always leaves when he starts spiking, and comes back once he thinks it's been fixed. But it seems like this recent time no chance was given.

Which brings me to 2 points I'd like clarification with, if the mods/devs would please comment on.
    - The report section rules doesn't state anything specifically about spiking. Only about intentionally forcing your computer to lag to abuse the anti-lead system.
    Kart had a chance to fix it. I didn't go "OH THERE HE LAGGED, HE LAGGED THERE!!!!" and then warned him. He left twice and came back without fixing. I can see the logic in that he left to try fix it but he didn't and instead he kept playing and killing.

About the spiking, anything that gives you an unfair advantage over others is basically reportable, and in this case it became so. It wasn't "normal" either, it was forced but that doesn't always mean it is intentional.

2. The following 4 users say thank you to Linzor for this useful post:

Eagle (05-19-2017), Pigglet (05-19-2017), Rain (05-19-2017), Sunfire (05-19-2017)

Thread Information