Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Sunfire View Post
    You need to chill the fk out. Im not here to argue with you. If you sit here and actually read this thread and Qwin replys you will actually noticed that some of your members have bad internet and this guy is trying to solve this issue.
    The only reason the report got declined is that I didnt provide evidence that I informed them that they were spiking. The only guy i informed was Kart and he got a warning.
    You can also see Seed ,Lart actually trying to solve their issue and that their net isnt top quality.
    Instead of sticking your little pinoy head to the ground you should probably read this thread before commenting. It makes you look like an idiot.

P.S : We are here to help your clan members understand that they are actually spiking and Qwin trying to help them solve it. If they do solve it the reports will stop.
    P.S 2 : Call me cancer one more time.
    P.S 3: Calm your tits.
    P.S 4: This is the internet, If you dont like it there is an X in the right top corner you can click. Grow a pair of balls and deal with the negativity little emotional boy.
    Lol you kept asking me to chill the fk out and you are the one throwing insults all over the place. FYI I just didn't update my country. So not "Pinoy head" over here. And well I didn't drag in the "oh Greece still in debt" or whatever nonsense shit so please refrain from dragging countries into your insults.
    And FYI I also read the WHOLE thread. I'm just telling you that linzor said "ALL FINE" on the thread in which I pasted the link previously. If you do not understand my English, please refer to post #7 in that thread again.

And btw your PS. 4 strongly works for you.

PPS. If the guy in your dp is you, there is a high chance that you are above 25 and being an adult. So please stop acting like a kid with those keyboard flames and insults. Unless you are trying to prove otherwise. Please go ahead.
    IMG_2093.JPG
    IMG_2092.PNG
    You need more?
    Last edited by shermanomam; 05-22-2017 at 01:08 PM.

Sunfire's Avatar [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by shermanomam View Post
    Lol you kept asking me to chill the fk out and you are the one throwing insults all over the place. FYI I just didn't update my country. So not "Pinoy head" over here. And well I didn't drag in the "oh Greece still in debt" or whatever nonsense shit so please refrain from dragging countries into your insults.
    And FYI I also read the WHOLE thread. I'm just telling you that linzor said "ALL FINE" on the thread in which I pasted the link previously. If you do not understand my English, please refer to post #7 in that thread again.

And btw your PS. 4 strongly works for you.

PPS. If the guy in your dp is you, there is a high chance that you are above 25 and being an adult. So please stop acting like a kid with those keyboard flames and insults. Unless you are trying to prove otherwise. Please go ahead.
    IMG_2093.JPG
    IMG_2092.PNG
    You need more?
    I'm not gonna continue arguing with you. I'm trying to help your clan members to find a solution. The only thing I said in this thread is that if you keep denying that you are spiking the only choice I got is to report you.
    Actually George (Kuriyama) is trolling as he always does. He didnt watch the replay where Kart spikes and other members have some glitchy movements.

Originally Posted by shermanomam View Post
    Pure cancer to the community.
    Anyways have fun buddy, I'm done talking to your stuck little head.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Sunfire View Post
    I'm not gonna continue arguing with you. I'm trying to help your clan members to find a solution. The only thing I said in this thread is that if you keep denying that you are spiking the only choice I got is to report you.
    Actually George (Kuriyama) is trolling as he always does. He didnt watch the replay where Kart spikes and other members have some glitchy movements.

Anyways have fun buddy, I'm done talking to your stuck little head.
    Okay okay sure man. Keep reporting. Keep denying after mods have said most of us are fine. Glhf
    People like you train our tolerance level and I guess it can be a good thing

Thread Information