Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
    Sunfire's Avatar [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by shermanomam View Post
    From force lag to spike.
    And now uc. How pathetic can your hate get?
    With moderators declining each of your "complaints/whines", you just come back with more excuses.
    I think you should be the one getting banned, isn't it? Wasting every moderators' time oh god
    chill your boobs, he's probably trolling. Jesus fking christ..

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Sunfire View Post
    chill your boobs, he's probably trolling. Jesus fking christ..
    Actually you should be the one shutting up. Because of people like you whining and randomly accusing. We won't even know if we are legit spiking/lagging. Pure cancer to the community.
    https://freestylersworld.com/showthr...273-LagFanClub
    With a failed report in the above thread after submitting 5 names, you throw in more "evidences" and accusations and oh wow, one of like the almost 10 names you submitted were spiking and got warned. And you felt like you won the lottery cause you were literally reporting everyone from sfc and praying that one of them goes through. And please notice linzor said " ALL FINE" except kart after round 6.
    And do I need to mention the even more cancerous negative thread on Singaporeans that got closed?

Ps. Or do you need me to show you the ss that kuriyama casually called you a nub after you kept insisting sfc were force lagging?
    Checkmate dude

Country
    Thanks
    Actually you should be the one shutting up. Because of people like you whining and randomly accusing. We won't even know if we are legit spiking/lagging. Pure cancer to the community.
    https://freestylersworld.com/showthr...273-LagFanClub
    With a failed report in the above thread after submitting 5 names, you throw in more "evidences" and accusations and oh wow, one of like the almost 10 names you submitted were spiking and got warned. And you felt like you won the lottery cause you were literally reporting everyone from sfc and praying that one of them goes through. And please notice linzor said " ALL FINE" except kart after round 6.
    And do I need to mention the even more cancerous negative thread on Singaporeans that got closed?

Ps. Or do you need me to show you the ss that kuriyama casually called you a nub after you kept insisting sfc were force lagging?
    Checkmate dude
    You need to chill the fk out. Im not here to argue with you. If you sit here and actually read this thread and Qwin replys you will actually noticed that some of your members have bad internet and this guy is trying to solve this issue.
    The only reason the report got declined is that I didnt provide evidence that I informed them that they were spiking. The only guy i informed was Kart and he got a warning.
    You can also see Seed ,Lart actually trying to solve their issue and that their net isnt top quality.
    Instead of sticking your little pinoy head to the ground you should probably read this thread before commenting. It makes you look like an idiot.

P.S : We are here to help your clan members understand that they are actually spiking and Qwin trying to help them solve it. If they do solve it the reports will stop.
    P.S 2 : Call me cancer one more time.
    P.S 3: Calm your tits.
    P.S 4: This is the internet, If you dont like it there is an X in the right top corner you can click. Grow a pair of balls and deal with the negativity little emotional boy.

Linzor's Avatar White shores, and beyond

Country
    Thanks
    This is not an ego thread guys. Argue like grownups, no need for the insults.

Country
    Thanks
    You need to chill the fk out. Im not here to argue with you. If you sit here and actually read this thread and Qwin replys you will actually noticed that some of your members have bad internet and this guy is trying to solve this issue.
    The only reason the report got declined is that I didnt provide evidence that I informed them that they were spiking. The only guy i informed was Kart and he got a warning.
    You can also see Seed ,Lart actually trying to solve their issue and that their net isnt top quality.
    Instead of sticking your little pinoy head to the ground you should probably read this thread before commenting. It makes you look like an idiot.

P.S : We are here to help your clan members understand that they are actually spiking and Qwin trying to help them solve it. If they do solve it the reports will stop.
    P.S 2 : Call me cancer one more time.
    P.S 3: Calm your tits.
    P.S 4: This is the internet, If you dont like it there is an X in the right top corner you can click. Grow a pair of balls and deal with the negativity little emotional boy.
    Lol you kept asking me to chill the fk out and you are the one throwing insults all over the place. FYI I just didn't update my country. So not "Pinoy head" over here. And well I didn't drag in the "oh Greece still in debt" or whatever nonsense shit so please refrain from dragging countries into your insults.
    And FYI I also read the WHOLE thread. I'm just telling you that linzor said "ALL FINE" on the thread in which I pasted the link previously. If you do not understand my English, please refer to post #7 in that thread again.

And btw your PS. 4 strongly works for you.

PPS. If the guy in your dp is you, there is a high chance that you are above 25 and being an adult. So please stop acting like a kid with those keyboard flames and insults. Unless you are trying to prove otherwise. Please go ahead.
    IMG_2093.JPG
    IMG_2092.PNG
    You need more?
    Last edited by shermanomam; 05-22-2017 at 01:08 PM.

loneeagle's Avatar Brazzers #1 subscriber.

Country
    Thanks
    men men men men men.

its getting kind of out of hand over here o.o
    Well idk i dont think your a ''br'' neither for ya clan
    always liked playing with you guys in garden even see Lart/ Cleave sometimes in an AnD
    Cant really say you guys lag maybe some distance ping but this is normal in my opinion.
    But honestly i think most pep just get mad because of the distance lag and getting rekt.
    Generaly speaking everybody is around 80 ping but if we see anybody from your clan rekking people and ur a little high ping (180 in my case).
    People just cry its like this:
    I win = you noob/ez
    You win= You lagg/hack/spike.
    This is an online game people cry.
    Just ignore bro i get it people hate but your better then that

7. The following user said thank you to loneeagle for this useful post:

shermanomam (05-22-2017)

Country
    Thanks
    Lol you kept asking me to chill the fk out and you are the one throwing insults all over the place. FYI I just didn't update my country. So not "Pinoy head" over here. And well I didn't drag in the "oh Greece still in debt" or whatever nonsense shit so please refrain from dragging countries into your insults.
    And FYI I also read the WHOLE thread. I'm just telling you that linzor said "ALL FINE" on the thread in which I pasted the link previously. If you do not understand my English, please refer to post #7 in that thread again.

And btw your PS. 4 strongly works for you.

PPS. If the guy in your dp is you, there is a high chance that you are above 25 and being an adult. So please stop acting like a kid with those keyboard flames and insults. Unless you are trying to prove otherwise. Please go ahead.
    IMG_2093.JPG
    IMG_2092.PNG
    You need more?
    I'm not gonna continue arguing with you. I'm trying to help your clan members to find a solution. The only thing I said in this thread is that if you keep denying that you are spiking the only choice I got is to report you.
    Actually George (Kuriyama) is trolling as he always does. He didnt watch the replay where Kart spikes and other members have some glitchy movements.

Pure cancer to the community.
    Anyways have fun buddy, I'm done talking to your stuck little head.

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    It doesnt matter we all know where u all were when fgunz was actually competitive deep in training rooms when nobody good is playing anymore (except for Snow clan) and ya youre still bad if u think that u got any better

Country
    Thanks
    I'm not gonna continue arguing with you. I'm trying to help your clan members to find a solution. The only thing I said in this thread is that if you keep denying that you are spiking the only choice I got is to report you.
    Actually George (Kuriyama) is trolling as he always does. He didnt watch the replay where Kart spikes and other members have some glitchy movements.

Anyways have fun buddy, I'm done talking to your stuck little head.
    Okay okay sure man. Keep reporting. Keep denying after mods have said most of us are fine. Glhf
    People like you train our tolerance level and I guess it can be a good thing

Country
    Thanks
    To be honest in reality, if all of us post our internet connection reports here, majority wouldn't have perfect connection with all A+ on it. I've seen players in NA/EU having the same issues. Btw I dunno who shermanomam is, so don't assume his in SeedFanClub.

12. The following 2 users say thank you to Lart for this useful post:

SEED (05-22-2017), Sunfire (05-22-2017)

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread Information