Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Pharaoh's Avatar Creative Minds Speak

Thanks
    I hope you find the deep meaning of it. Everything in this is art and has its own meaning.

2. The following user said thank you to Pharaoh for this useful post:

Shayla (05-21-2017)

Pigglet's Avatar Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    nice

#1Chef's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Country
    Thanks
    It looks great, the color contrast and the concept itself is awesome. But I feel like you could've worked with the background a bit more the right side of the piece seems too dominant. Also really not a fan of the font choice, in my opinion it didn't need any text on it at all, if you want a start for somewhere to find better fonts for future designs though click here.

Thanks
    Originally Posted by #1Chef View Post
    It looks great, the color contrast and the concept itself is awesome. But I feel like you could've worked with the background a bit more the right side of the piece seems too dominant. Also really not a fan of the font choice, in my opinion it didn't need any text on it at all, if you want a start for somewhere to find better fonts for future designs though click here.
    I figured it out that it didn't need the text,although I added it on purpose just so no one would use it without permission. So I added a random font for it. I also prefer dafont.com because it gives a lot of new fonts dazzling and amazing.
    Last edited by Pharaoh; 05-20-2017 at 02:28 AM.

#1Chef's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Pharaoh View Post
    I figured it out that it didn't need the text,although I added it on purpose just so no one would use it without permission. So I added a random font for it. I also prefer dafont.com because it gives a lot of new fonts dazzling and amazing.
    I get that about keeping the text for copyright purposes, but I have to disagree with you about the site, dafont rarely has any professional looking fonts, most of them look either very basic or overused, in the past I used that site a very long time ago till someone told me the same thing and I noticed it after that.

Rain's Avatar Reality, What is?

Country
    Thanks
    Looks really cool, Next time try to do something unique with the text as what you did now kinda ruins the whole thing.

Here is a example, It's sort of stupid but it's creative and doesn't look lazy.

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Rain View Post
    Looks really cool, Next time try to do something unique with the text as what you did now kinda ruins the whole thing.

Here is a example, It's sort of stupid but it's creative and doesn't look lazy.

https://i.gyazo.com/ce735d683bebd9c9...c5e43eeebc.png
    Didn't really want to add it so yeah I was lazy. Thanks for the point outs though,next time I'll try to make it more indulging and attractive.

Thanks
    So due to both comments,I made 2 copies.

Last edited by Pharaoh; 05-20-2017 at 03:47 AM.

Country
    Thanks
    Nindot sya bai

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    Upload a version without the text and compare that version to the version with text, you will see that the version without text is a lot better compared to a version with text (since the text seems out of place in the whole piece).

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information