Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Resort's Avatar Aloha

Country
    Thanks

#1 Could you explain to us who Ricky is in 20 words?
    A: A funny, smart 16 y/o teenager from India who likes to play online multiplayer games, watch anime, listen good music and eat delicious curry every day.

#2 What is your biggest fear?
    A: Snakes.. fkin snakes gives me chills down my spine.

#3 What is your dream in life?
    A: Since I'm in IT branch and just finished 1st year (diploma); To become an IT Engineer.

#4 What has been the biggest challenge in your life so far?
    A: Biggest challenge in my life? it's obvious, going high school everyday lol. I may sound like bram here.

#5 Who is the person you trust the most?
    A: Of course my parents, from the community I'd say Raphael (Corrosive).

#6 If you could star in a movie, what genre would it be and what role would you play?
    A: Comedy is my favourite genre so I would play a role like Zach Galifianakis, He's funny as hell yo trust me.

#7 If you could swap bodies with someone from the Freestylers Community for a day, who would it be, and why?
    A: Sunfire: I want to know how it feels to be rich... and play with his cute dogs.

#8 If you had to move to another country, which country would you pick and why?
    A: Japan: I would love to visit Japan, Tokyo. living the weeb life there would be dope exDee.
    OR
    Netherlands: Netherlands because I wanna meet my fams Kuja, Mattie, Bram & Bart, Jordy and Stuwadie. huge shout out to my NL fams.

#9 Do you have a story about FGunZ that involved you?
    A: Big no.

#10 Do you consider yourself an introvert or an extrovert?
    A: Extremely Introvert.

#11 Is there something in game or on the forum that you would like to see being changed? And why?
    A: In-game: Active clan wars/DT's and good anti-lead xd.
    Forum: My rank please, Gold member to Event team . except that nothing.

#12 What is your all-time favourite or current favourite songs?
    A: 2pac is god.

KPop:

#13 What are your all-time favourite games?
    A: My all time favourite games: GTA series comes on top then Overwatch, Gunz and Warframe. Used to play Dragon blood too but not anymore cus its hella pay2win.

#14 What is something that you think other people wouldn't expect about you?
    A: Being fake/Liar (?)

#15 If you could only have one meal (including drink) for the rest of your life, what would it be?
    A: Cheesy Pizza with Pepsi.

#16 Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
    A: As a successful IT Engineer.

#17 What's something you consider yourself better at than others?
    A: Not being autistic like Tomas and his other clan members and I consider myself as a funny person nu.

#18 If you could have one superpower, what would it be and how would you use it?
    A: Ability or super power like Pride/Selim Bradley from Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, It would be fun to control evil shadows right lol.

#19 If a genie granted you 3 wishes right now, what would you wish for?
    A: 1) Lots of money so I can buy anything I want.
    2) Unlimited supply of pizza.
    3) Rem ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

#20 If you were sent to an island to survive with a team of 5 FGunZ players (including yourself) for a whole year to win a big money prize. Which players would you pick to fill the other 4 spots in order to survive?
    A: I'd take Raphael, Tenax, Mattie and KujaWarrior with me.

Raphael: We need a autistic guy with us so we can use him as bait xdddddddd and I trust him the most from this community so why not?
    Tenax: Onee-san is Reincarnation of hitler, can come up with evil ideas which will be useful to survive. I bet she will kill all of us for the "big" money prize.
    Mattie: Mattie can use his brain which is very rare and that would be helpful for the survival I guess and He's not cringy and dumb at all unlike Jordy.
    Kujawarrior: My fam, I need someone to roast... and kuja doesn't get butthurt like others in this community hehexd.

would love to add Stephanie/oink but it says 4 spots so, sorry Oink .

Next Player Spotlight will be posted on Saturday (--/--/----).
    Leave a comment below if you have an interesting/fun/special question you would like to see in an upcoming Player Spotlight.
    Last edited by Resort; 06-24-2017 at 03:15 PM.

2. The following 6 users say thank you to Resort for this useful post:

Canpai (05-20-2017), Charm Hye (05-21-2017), Nogamenolife (06-11-2017), Paris (05-21-2017), Ricky (05-20-2017), TomasEdison (05-21-2017)

Thread Information