Eddie's Avatar find ɟlǝsɹnoʎ

Country
    Thanks
    I just got my PS4 like a couple weeks ago. I paid for a year of PSN and everything, and I started adding a bunch of friends without any trouble. Then like a week later, I log in and all of my friends are gone. I try re-adding one friend that I know accepted me, and it said we were already friends. Looked up the issue online and a lot of the threads were unresolved. Only solution I found said to reboot the PS4 a bunch of times until it came back, but that didn't work for me. It's been about a week now with my friends gone from my friend list and I can't seem to find a way to get them back.

Has anyone ever ran into this problem and/or know a solution to it?

Edit: Idk what I did to fix it, but my problem is fixed somehow lol. Two things happened before my friends list came back:

1) I tried to create a new user, then when it asks for the e-mail and password or to create a new account, I entered the info in for my already existing account. But it gave me some error and said "you can't use the SEN of another user on this PS4" or some error along the lines of that.

2) I had a friend send me a "Real name request"

Idk if either of those two things fixed the issue for whatever weird reason, but hopefully that can help someone else solve the issue if they run into this.

Thread can be locked now, thanks. ^^
    Last edited by Eddie; 05-27-2017 at 10:53 PM.

Eddie | Kiwi | Suiji

Thread Information