Zabu's Avatar Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    Suggestion type:
    FGunZ

Suggestion description:

• The host can't use the same map twice in the following events (LMS, Rocketman & Stalker) unless there are two different hunters each round, come on playing (LMS Rocketman Stalker) in the same map twice is shit, no one likes it and u guys host events to entertain the players.

• The timing between two sets should be four hours and not two, for example:

X hosted at 8 AM
    Y hosted at 10 AM
    Z hosted at 8 PM

timezone matters, same players will play two different sets by X + Y and players who usually plays at 11 AM ~8 PM won't play any events, sounds fair.

• Use only admin weapons/items when u host FTD.

• Start using skillmap v3 in Race events.

2. The following user said thank you to Zabu for this useful post:

GeorgeGFX (05-31-2017)

GeorgeGFX's Avatar secret.club

Country
    Thanks
    One of the reasons why I stopped enjoying events is because they get boring, I totally agree with your first point I think changes should be made to make it more entertaining, not just host same events over and over even though it's a different timezones.

>>> Credits to Sikk408 @ DevaintArt <<<

Zabu's Avatar Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Kuriyama Mirai View Post
    One of the reasons why I stopped enjoying events is because they get boring, I totally agree with your first point I think changes should be made to make it more entertaining, not just host same events over and over even though it's a different timezones.
    They host LMS Rocketman Stalker everyday yeah but, do you imagine a set without those events?
    players(including me) like to play them so gg, that's why I didn't complain about hosting same events.

Freestyler's Veteran

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Zabu View Post
    Suggestion type:

ye why dont you log in their accounts and host the event instead^

i can imagine 32 players trying to climb 4 tiny walls LUL shts gna be hard

6. The following user said thank you to braazts for this useful post:

«Benjamin» (05-31-2017)

Fay's Avatar Inactive

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Surfen View Post
    ye why dont you log in their accounts and host the event instead^

i can imagine 32 players trying to climb 4 tiny walls LUL shts gna be hard
    Isn't that the point of the event tho?

8. The following user said thank you to Fay for this useful post:

Zabu (05-31-2017)

Tenax's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Country
    Thanks
    Suggestion type:
    FGunZ

Suggestion description:

• The host can't use the same map twice in the following events (LMS, Rocketman & Stalker) unless there are two different hunters each round, come on playing (LMS Rocketman Stalker) in the same map twice is shit, no one likes it and u guys host events to entertain the players.

X hosted at 8 AM
    Y hosted at 10 AM
    Z hosted at 8 PM

timezone matters, same players will play two different sets by X + Y and players who usually plays at 11 AM ~8 PM won't play any events, sounds fair.

- Well, I agree about repeating the same maps unless it is rocketman, Prison is the main map, it should be at least twice, although - - recently I am personally not using it that much myself lol.

- It all depends on when the host can host their sets [ It is not always the same time ], but three hours gap is healthy IMO. We have four ETs, different timezones, so we should be able to provide the chance for others to play.

The last two suggestions, it's all up to the host really, I don't see V3 worth it, but others might think differently, I prefer putting V4 INSTEAD which I prolly will next time I am the one hosting race.

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    Suggestion type:
    FGunZ

Suggestion description:

X hosted at 8 AM
    Y hosted at 10 AM
    Z hosted at 8 PM

agreed, with the exception of maybe prison in rocketman because it doesn't get boring on the second time because you can always change your strategy, and usually so do the hosts change if we have 2 prison maps

That's not really up to the hosts, if they're only available to host at X time and cannot afterwards, it's generally better for the players to have any set,
    even if 2 are not too far from eachother timewise, than have no sets at all. a 4-hour difference only means you get less events in general.

It's almost as if I've made a similar suggestion more or less 3 times to use skillmaps and superflip's different courses, which's intermediate's course was already tested once by older event moderators like bulba and what not, however it was never hosted since, so yeah, hard life.

Zabu's Avatar Freestyler

Country
    Thanks

About this point ^
    as everyone knows, some players use 70 HP 0 AP as their max HP and the rest player 'newgens' don't know anything about using 70 HP and don't know its effect, same routine always. 'newgens' who dont use 70 HP loses. not fair at all.
    and FTD is an annoying event and a long one, why do you stall it and make it longer by using normal guns / items, its just a waste of time.

Country
    Thanks
    Events shouldn't only be enjoyable for the players though, the host should be able to enjoy it him/herself as well. They should just try to mix it up more I guess

Thread Information