Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mia's Avatar border police sergeant

Country
    Thanks
    a voice chat like in csgo where you press k and you can talk to the other players / block communication if they are being annoying

good girls go to heaven, bad girls go backstage

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Sunfire View Post
    New armors/ weapons that are comming, more VIP stuff (donation stuff), better anti-lead, re-vamp maps, faster updates in order to fix server issues (the fact that i have to wait 5 months for my dmg problem to be solved sucks), more competitive focus stuff, less questers, more cws, also new forum features and more emotes hehe xd.

Also I'm very concerned about the hitbox changes and weapon balances. I feel like it's gonna change the scene completely. Lets hope the changes gonna be fine and people will come back.
    #makeFGGREATagain.
    Pretty sure people will complain at first cause they are not used to new things, it will pass over time, people love to cry over every little thing xD.
    As for quest, not saying there need to be less quest, but like maps need to be optimised, make them harder and remove the random crap.

Originally Posted by YourStar View Post
    a voice chat like in csgo where you press k and you can talk to the other players / block communication if they are being annoying
    No need, we got Discord.

Thread Information