Country
    Thanks
    More players less staff members tbh

k1ng_musa's Avatar Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    more hacks less legit plays, we lack hacks

3. The following 10 users say thank you to k1ng_musa for this useful post:

Eran (06-02-2017), Hateshiganai (06-01-2017), L A D E R (06-15-2017), Mattie (06-01-2017), Mex (06-03-2017), Ricky (06-01-2017), Sam (06-01-2017), Skull (06-01-2017), Sunfire (06-03-2017), yas6en (06-01-2017)

Canpai's Avatar 🎶🎶🎶 Music 🎶🎶🎶

Country
    Thanks
    1] I would like to see the pills back because when we r using meds they take some time so please add HP/AP pills
    2] I want scrider pouch back again i know u have fix that but if possible please add

Fay's Avatar Inactive

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Jaay View Post
    not too sure how you xpt that to change with a rebalancement

if he nerfs jack rifles then every1 goes to sg for shure ?
    That's exactly why they need a balance...

León's Avatar Are you insane like me?

Country
    Thanks
    I personally would like to see more focus on pvp related stuff, cuz usually big updates are coming along with the larger part of the focus on quest(s) related stuff...

Notorious's Avatar Khangus Khan

Thanks
    Improvements to the clanwar system.

Currently it isn't a unknown fact that FGunZ lacks of the clanwar aspect of GunZ, something needs to be added that will encourage players to clanwar regardless of their skill level. I'm aware we currently have a reward scheme via the competition page and also top 3 clans but for someone who lacks the competitive skill level will sadly not earn anything through those. I'd propose something more along the lines of;

Clan war tokens;

Every clan will be entitled to them regardless of their ranking however in order to receive them you have to participate in clan wars, for every clan war you play and win you earn percentage towards a token.

Now the key part is that you have to win to gain a percentage towards a token so yes there will be times when a friendly based skill clan will meet a top tier clan and not win therefore not achieving anything, however since there's a opportunity to earn tokens which amount to earning coins/event points, it'll encourage other friendly clans to participate and eventually match up against one another, as the clan war selection is random (I believe).

Obviously the idea can be played with but it's just a base way of improving the clan war activity here at FGunZ.

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Its nice to make a map voting system in the duel tournament 4p or 8p(2 maps vote for 1, the most voted will be played)
    Because i play the same map 4 times in a row

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Notorious View Post
    Improvements to the clanwar system.

Currently it isn't a unknown fact that FGunZ lacks of the clanwar aspect of GunZ, something needs to be added that will encourage players to clanwar regardless of their skill level. I'm aware we currently have a reward scheme via the competition page and also top 3 clans but for someone who lacks the competitive skill level will sadly not earn anything through those. I'd propose something more along the lines of;

Clan war tokens;

Every clan will be entitled to them regardless of their ranking however in order to receive them you have to participate in clan wars, for every clan war you play and win you earn percentage towards a token.

Now the key part is that you have to win to gain a percentage towards a token so yes there will be times when a friendly based skill clan will meet a top tier clan and not win therefore not achieving anything, however since there's a opportunity to earn tokens which amount to earning coins/event points, it'll encourage other friendly clans to participate and eventually match up against one another, as the clan war selection is random (I believe).

Obviously the idea can be played with but it's just a base way of improving the clan war activity here at FGunZ.
    this, however you did mention different ways to reward WINNERS of clan wars, something that in the first place requires alot of skill that many players dont possess. not every gladiator and quester can play clan wars for obvious reasons and its part of the reason the clan wars arent as active as they could be.

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Definitely a random cw queue or players wars ( what ever u wanna call it ) and make some ranks so people with X rank will play vs people with rank X since for me at least, its annoying to see the same people cwing over and over and winning for example , yusa and bar
    Last edited by heybigspenda; 06-01-2017 at 06:42 PM.

Country
    Thanks
    I think ya should add a co-leader spot in clans cuz its sucks when a leader makes someone an admin and that admin starts kicking other members that no one wants kicked and the leader isnt online. Then when leader comes back you gotta demote that guy or kick him and then find everyone again and add them back. Its just a real hassle. So i think a co leader position would be good for whenever the leader isnt online. I think a name change option for clans would be good to. Instead of having to close a clan and make a new one and then add everyone. Itd be alot easier if there was just an option to change the name of the clan.

12. The following 2 users say thank you to BB for this useful post:

L A D E R (06-15-2017), Skull (06-15-2017)

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information