Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Dragon's Avatar Goblin Slayer Darwin

Country
    Thanks
    I'll kill señor daz like a goblin on Tekken 7 jajajajajaj my line ups are Jin, Dvj and Kazumi i would like to try Eliza as well since i only saw her on Tekken Revolution with no Bound(b!) or Kirimomi(k!).

Thanks
    i could beat anybody in this server in teken in my sleep

Historia's Avatar FGunz Legend

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Rain View Post
    the only reason why ps4 would be more beneficial is cause of the jukebox and old outfits, Thats really it.
    PC community has been waiting for a very long time for a decent fighting game. i can't wait for the mods tekken 7 will be having, I hope they will make a 2B Mod and the juke box / classic outfits wil probably become a mod as-well maybe lucky enough releases.

Not even from the same company, Total different fight style and is more to the direction of Mortal Kombat and thats cause the people who made mortal kombat made that game.
    PS4 is also the main platform for tournaments. And I doubt Tekken will get any mods any time soon for pc..

Rain's Avatar Reality, What is?

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Historia View Post
    PS4 is also the main platform for tournaments. And I doubt Tekken will get any mods any time soon for pc..
    Rofl, You think it's gonna take long? Look at doa.

Resort's Avatar Aloha

Country
    Thanks

Crest's Avatar 하나님

Country
    Thanks
    Tekken has sucked ever since 6 came out. 5 was good decent but tag tournament was the best just don't see the reason for Namco to keep releasing more of the game lul should've just done a remaster
    S/o to the Kings...!

Dante's Avatar Nephilim Son Of Sparda

Thanks
    Counting on getting it.
    Just too bad they didn't add Gon, Mokujin or Doctor Bosconovitch back from Tekken 3, despite my favorite characters being Hwoarang and Eddy Gordo.
    And apparently this is the finale, the last one they'll make..?

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Dante View Post
    Counting on getting it.
    Just too bad they didn't add Gon, Mokujin or Doctor Bosconovitch back from Tekken 3, despite my favorite characters being Hwoarang and Eddy Gordo.
    And apparently this is the finale, the last one they'll make..?
    Doesn't seem like it when i completed the game.
    I just hope for them they make tekken 8 and get jun back in..

Linzor's Avatar White shores, and beyond

Country
    Thanks
    So gimme your review of how you like it so far. Right now I'm thinking of buying injustice 2 but idk

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Linzor View Post
    So gimme your review of how you like it so far. Right now I'm thinking of buying injustice 2 but idk
    Honestly, I'm enjoying the game this is the first time in a while that i actually dropped my work just to play a single game.
    It has so much nostalgic play and the rage / animation combo attack thing is just game changing.

You have to think when to use it, Smart play overall the game is really enjoyable like i have so much fun treasure hunting for cool items for my characters and so on.

The online community is really nice so far i haven't seen anyone shit talk or whatever, The performance are top! well for me atleast. I have constant 60fps cause they limit it. So far i have no complains what so ever.

Despite people talking crap about the music i actually enjoy it. My hand hurts so much cause i have been practicing the new character eliza jesus christ it's fun. Honestly worth the money.

Here is my quality test / character outfit.

I honestly recommend if you are into fighting games, Just practice combo's are really easy.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information