Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Linzor's Avatar White shores, and beyond

Country
    Thanks
    Thing is that I've never been too much for fighting games but super smash bros which is obv not the same thing.

Online, how is it for a rookie to jump in to this community? When I bought the new Soul Calibur or w/e it was, the online community wiped my ass completely, it was impossible to win a game unless you mastered a technique. So is this beginner friendly?

Rain's Avatar Reality, What is?

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Linzor View Post
    Thing is that I've never been too much for fighting games but super smash bros which is obv not the same thing.

Online, how is it for a rookie to jump in to this community? When I bought the new Soul Calibur or w/e it was, the online community wiped my ass completely, it was impossible to win a game unless you mastered a technique. So is this beginner friendly?
    Honestly there are a lot of noobies button bashing , For me to actually find pro players i just play quickplay and fight till i lose and continuo to lose. If i win more then 2 times in a row i leave and find a new player.

But if you look for lobbies there are a bunch of new players trying out the game, This is one of the first official tekken's on pc aside from street fighter vs tekken. There are a lot of noobs so you would just fit in, Hell i could play with you if you want.

But there are a lot of new players man trust me, I haven't seen anyone crazy pro yet.
    i'm playing with a lame ass controller cause i dont have a arcade stick anymore, shit is hard without arcade stick lol.

3. The following user said thank you to Rain for this useful post:

Linzor (06-03-2017)

Linzor's Avatar White shores, and beyond

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Rain View Post
    Honestly there are a lot of noobies button bashing , For me to actually find pro players i just play quickplay and fight till i lose and continuo to lose. If i win more then 2 times in a row i leave and find a new player.

But if you look for lobbies there are a bunch of new players trying out the game, This is one of the first official tekken's on pc aside from street fighter vs tekken. There are a lot of noobs so you would just fit in, Hell i could play with you if you want.

But there are a lot of new players man trust me, I haven't seen anyone crazy pro yet.
    i'm playing with a lame ass controller cause i dont have a arcade stick anymore, shit is hard without arcade stick lol.
    Aight that's some good info really, I'ma look at some youtube vids before choosing whether to buy it or not, some more "lets play" vids.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Linzor View Post
    Aight that's some good info really, I'ma look at some youtube vids before choosing whether to buy it or not, some more "lets play" vids.
    Np bro, Tekken is more or less still a arcade game, Don't expect to much now.
    Now it's all about fighting.

They will add new game modes and so on in the future like for example the classic Tekken Ball! ( beach volleyball ) mode and more.
    It's gonna be fun.

^ at 7:00 they understand how to play the game mode and is more interesting. so check that part out.
    Last edited by Rain; 06-03-2017 at 04:53 AM.

Sunfire's Avatar [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲

Country
    Thanks
    Tekken, Metal Slug, Bubble Bubble.

I've got like 10 of these multi-arcade Games I used to play when I was child sitting in my warehouse, gotta get them fixed now q.q

Fk u Rain u made me nostalgic

Ekital's Avatar Ultima

Country
    Thanks
    I found the greatest dragunov customization xD.

Me and Rain trolling with it.

8. The following user said thank you to Ekital for this useful post:

Rain (06-04-2017)

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Ekital View Post
    I found the greatest dragunov customization xD.

Me and Rain trolling with it.
    http://i.imgur.com/nTuahNL.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zZVMps1JL-g
    shit was mad fun.

Freestyler's Veteran

Country
    Thanks
    is hwoarang in tekken? if so i buy

Ekital's Avatar Ultima

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Overdrive View Post
    is hwoarang in tekken? if so i buy
    Yeah he is. He's better than he was in TTT2 as well.

Resort's Avatar Aloha

Country
    Thanks
    I'm guessing it was Tekken 5 I used to play on PS2, always love those style of fighting games. This one looks amazing, too bad my PC probably can't run it and I don't have a PS4 xd

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information