Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Linzor's Avatar White shores, and beyond

Country
    Thanks
    I think it looks fine based on his ping, it looks just as suspicious to me if you look at Cocaine and that's because of the 200 ping. From his POV it probably looks perfectly fine.

I guess I'm keeping this report up for even more opinions since we're so many who don't agree.

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Assuming he was actually using aim-assist, I'm basing my opinion on that he was using something (not specifically that, but it might be aim assist).

Battle arena replay (1): after Smoke has lost the second round he turned up his aim assist higher making himself able to 3-4 shot people in front of him (both were killed instantly??), next round he lowers it, 4th round he 3 shots loyalty from a distance, must say I'm shocked.
    Battle arena replay (2): 1st round rushes with a very iffy playstyle and crosshair placement, still manages to hit flick shots which mostly were pb's from a distance, questionable, misses a couple of shots here and there on loyalty but when he hits, its dire. 3rd round does the same thing where he does immense amount of damage out of no where.
    Battle arena replay (3): 1st round does a lot of damage again, manages to hit some weird shots from behind walls (?), 2nd round does the same thing but then 2-3 shots loyalty from a distance with all shots being pb's
    Factory replay: 1st round with a mid to close combat with at least 70+ damage per hit. 3rd round you see the same thing happening again but from a distance in a 2v2 (Cocaine barely landed any shots)
    Dungeon replay: 1st round is where it was hella weird, spams a few shots and gets 315 damage off in one magazine and its from over a long distance as well.
    3rd round he imitates the first round and does a weird shot again behind a wall (when loyalty I think was going to oblivion)
    4th round is basically the same too without the weird wall shot

Yes from me, definitely was using something.
    User has been banned, thanks for reporting.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information