ILoveQuests's Avatar Junior Member

Country
    Thanks
    yesterday (3rd july) i played more than 3 hours, but everytime i checked the hours played today it said 0.25h.
    today i was playing for 80 mins and now it says 4.72 hours. something is really wrong with ur computation.

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by ILoveQuests View Post
    yesterday (3rd july) i played more than 3 hours, but everytime i checked the hours played today it said 0.25h.
    today i was playing for 80 mins and now it says 4.72 hours. something is really wrong with ur computation.
    Keep in mind reset time for this may not be your specific time zone's midnight aswell as the fact that you need 50 non-training room kills to get it (hehe)

Paris's Avatar People Change!

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Bunny View Post
    Keep in mind reset time for this may not be your specific time zone's midnight aswell as the fact that you need 50 non-training room kills to get it (hehe)
    nop..i dont kill anyone the whole day i just do quests! Still i get it everyday..so its just about how much experience you gain by playing.

Country
    Thanks
    as the fact that you need 50 non-training room kills to get it (hehe)
    Look at this and pay attention on my kills and deaths.

http://saved.im/mjazmza2ympu/acc02.jpg

0/0/0.0% is a sure sign that the player a pure quester (at least at ijji). Why should a pure quester visit a training room?

Keep in mind reset time for this may not be your specific time zone's midnight
    Look at this and pay attention on the timezone. This is the correct timezone for me (GMT+1 to be correct).

http://saved.im/mjazmza1etb6/acc01.jpg

Somewhat interisting is the field Hours Played Today: 44.76 Shall I trust this? Hardly.

Next proof for that:

http://saved.im/mjazmza3zgj6/acc03.jpg

The screenshot is not important but the time it was made, exactly at 0:10 of our time.

And now forget everything i wrote until now, because all I want is that somewhere checks the serverlogs for the time i really was active on 3rd of June.

TIA

Country
    Thanks
    (Field Hours Played Today)

Anybody out there who can top this?

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    solved

/closed

Thread Information