Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Suggestion Gatekeeper

Thanks
    I'll be retooling him with a different set of moves and logic. Also giving him something special no other bosses have had, in terms of something he will be able to do. Not sure if it will be in time for V8, but he should be more fun than previous bosses.

2. The following 2 users say thank you to S1lent for this useful post:

BoboGr1nd (06-05-2017), «Benjamin» (06-05-2017)

TomasEdison's Avatar ✨ שָׁוִיתי ה' לנֶגדי תמיד

Country
    Thanks
    A question, are you going to change the EXP of the Scrider or not?

“Every spirit builds itself a house, and beyond its house - a world, and beyond its world - a heaven.
    Know then, that the world exists for you: build, therefore, your own world”

- "Nature" (Chapter 8), Ralph Waldo Emerson
    *Credits to GeorgeGFX for the Avatar picture!

_Jan's Avatar Not simple to be simple.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Dave View Post
    We're looking for information on why Scrider was so easy and how some people could complete it within a minute. We need to know specifics so we can look into it and "fix" it.
    It was not easy.
    When someone has a high ping it can also reach 3 minutes of round
    Not everyone knew how to ride the scrider properly and those who did have to practice it for a long time.
    I do not think changing the attacks of the scrider is the correct way to fix it. The scrider attacks and the way we ride it is what made it fun
    In addition I do not think it's fair to remove the pve of people who already have a high pve (we all know how hard it is to get legendary weapons)
    Yes in my opinion the best way is to cost a bit of the life of the scrider
    (And of course do not overdo it and make it one million exp in 3 minutes)
    Jan

[IMG]https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?

DairyMilk's Avatar New Member

Country
    Thanks
    My suggestion is to just make the Exp of Scrider Low. Cuz if u complete every round within 1 minute it gives 1.2M exp and with cat in hat it gave 1.8M. Dont Delete the pve weapons Cuz i know how impossible it was to get that gun. You can get legendary gun in act4 easily but getting legendary in act9 was damn hard . I waited like 6 months playing everyday 7-8 hours but still i was not using a good pve. I got at last but i was the only one i saw getting a legendary weapon in last 7-8months in act9. So getting v11 legendary was harder den getting an LB. And now if u give us the same Exp then with everyday bonus xp people 99 easily in a day.
    Last edited by DairyMilk; 06-05-2017 at 11:51 AM.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by DairyMilk View Post
    My suggestion is to just make the Exp of Scrider Low. Cuz if u complete every round within 1 minute it gives 1.2M exp and with cat in hat it gave 1.8M. Plz Dont Delete the pve weapons Cuz i know how impossible it was to get that gun. You can get legendary gun in act4 easily but getting legendary in act9 was damn hard . I waited like 6 months playing everyday 7-8 hours but still i was not using a good pve. I got at last but i was the only one i saw getting a legendary weapon in last 7-8months in act9. So getting v11 legendary was harder den getting an LB. And now if u give us the same Exp then with everyday bonus xp people 99 easily in a day.
    You right about the pve.
    just make it less exp per round or more hp to scrider and its will be a bit more time
    Last edited by _Jan; 06-05-2017 at 11:42 AM.
    Jan

7. The following user said thank you to _Jan for this useful post:

DairyMilk (06-05-2017)

Tenax's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by _Jan View Post
    You right about the pve.
    just make it less exp per round or more hp to scrider and its will be a bit more time
    pls don't destroy the exp of this quest, i disagree with that, their conclusions that they need to make the attacks more effective is enough imo, it'll be even harder now to finish scrider and i find that fair enough.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Tenax View Post
    pls don't destroy the exp of this quest, i disagree with that, their conclusions that they need to make the attacks more effective is enough imo, it'll be even harder now to finish scrider and i find that fair enough.
    Less exp to round
    Less life for a boss can be fine
    Also 800K in minute is this beautiful amount.

In addition, the active point adds a great deal of the amount of exp you get that will already reach an unreasonable amount of exp.
    Last edited by _Jan; 06-05-2017 at 12:11 PM.
    Jan

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    fix the option of riding the boss. i know its kind of difficult since it existed since ijji but you dont see in other games people standing on top of the boss in order to stop him from moving completely do you?

a solution would be to just spawn him immediately after the round starts or make his hitbox not an actual standing platform but only for shooting, if that makes sense. not sure how possible that might be tho.

i believe you should integrate more things into the battle other than an empty room with a boss, 4 walls and a ceiling, add more depth to it and actual strategy which isnt, run from the boss in circles around the map, shoot it.

many people above me have said things about his ability to aim properly and move but since i have very little first-hand experience with that ill just leave it at that.

gunz is a game well known for its difficulty. lets not make quests look like the game is easy, you do die in raids/dungeons/boss fights in other games, maybe introduce a respawn system. who knows. we don't want a quest that gives a ****ton of experience for 0 efforts. and im sure you can find countless ways to make the boss much harder (ground wipe attack (that deals damage to everyone who for example, are on the floor, or just generally everyone), speed attacks, bleed, poison, slow down effects, nausea, a ton of hp)...

in my probably personal opinion, quests shouldnt be the server's main way to farm experience. PVE fights are not supposed to be the main exp source in a highly concentrated PVP game. keep the exp the same, but add difficulty.
    Last edited by Bunny; 06-05-2017 at 02:30 PM.

11. The following 2 users say thank you to Bunny for this useful post:

Mattie (06-05-2017), Ricky (06-05-2017)

Ricky's Avatar sir

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Bunny View Post
    in my probably personal opinion, quests shouldnt be the server's main way to farm experience. PVE fights are not supposed to be the main exp source in a highly concentrated PVP game. keep the exp the same, but add difficulty.
    This ^

hate to agree with this guy

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Bunny View Post
    fix the option of riding the boss. i know its kind of difficult since it existed since ijji but you dont see in other games people standing on top of the boss in order to stop him from moving completely do you?

a solution would be to just spawn him immediately after the round starts or make his hitbox not an actual standing platform but only for shooting, if that makes sense. not sure how possible that might be tho.

i believe you should integrate more things into the battle other than an empty room with a boss, 4 walls and a ceiling, add more depth to it and actual strategy which isnt, run from the boss in circles around the map, shoot it.

many people above me have said things about his ability to aim properly and move but since i have very little first-hand experience with that ill just leave it at that.

gunz is a game well known for its difficulty. lets not make quests look like the game is easy, you do die in raids/dungeons/boss fights in other games, maybe introduce a respawn system. who knows. we don't want a quest that gives a ****ton of experience for 0 efforts. and im sure you can find countless ways to make the boss much harder (ground wipe attack (that deals damage to everyone who for example, are on the floor, or just generally everyone), speed attacks, bleed, poison, slow down effects, nausea, a ton of hp)...

I do not know what you're talking about, talking here about the scrider we would not stand on his head and shoot.
    The thing you're talking about is in other quests.
    As for the boss and 4 walls also this is not true, during the round were the npc that also harassed and raised the difficulty.
    Jan

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information