Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Country
    Thanks
    ^AHitagi^0
    I need that cus my mom is sick and i need to buy her medicines with the coins

2. The following user said thank you to Re Bar for this useful post:

_Jan (06-07-2017)

Zabu's Avatar Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    Ign: Don
    Reason: I was born in Germany, and I was shipped to Israel, I had to hate on Arabs first, I liked the Jews too much, then i worked hard to buy a new PC just to play FGunz, then i found a very good friend named Eagle, we started to play and troll in the rooms, then ETs apps were opened n we both applied hoping we get the ET rank, but unfortunately i got declined i had to cry at first, but i became so happy when i knew that Eagle got into trials, i supported him and helped him in many situations we were like best friends and finally they picked him as an OFFICIAL ET, i was so happy for him!, then he met his dreams love in training room town aka sweetness, they loved each other too much, i supported him here too and i suggested Candle meds for them to improve their relationship!
    i protected his dreams love too many times, till Eagle told me that hes an Arab, i was shocked at first place cuz i used to hate on arabs and love jews cuz Eagle was so good men, but i didn't hate on him cuz he was amazing guy!, after a month later, we met our worst dream, a clan named Bae, they were jews they used to kill us and bomb us, they even reported Eagle many times to fail him as an ET, there was the real shock they proved me wrong and i started to cry cuz i hated arabs and liked Jews, i gave him too many coins to protect himself, we got into the war together we worked hard we fought integrity, but they were cheating by reporting every1 and they were TOO many and FINALLY they disappeared, cuz they couldn't afford NET! we won the war and i think Eagle has to give me my coins back now.
    Last edited by Zabu; 06-07-2017 at 10:35 AM.

4. The following 2 users say thank you to Zabu for this useful post:

yas6en (06-07-2017), _Jan (06-07-2017)

Jon Annani's Avatar New Member

Thanks
    IGN: Jon
    For asking me that stupid questions XDDD

BoboGr1nd's Avatar since 2014

Country
    Thanks
    IGN: BoboGrind
    Need XYZ Female set.
    BoboGrind

Freestyler

Thanks
    IGN: Orna
    I need soda meds.

Country
    Thanks
    ^1Trojen cause i have 3 warns
    Last edited by GeorgeGFX; 06-07-2017 at 04:50 PM.

Fay's Avatar Inactive

Country
    Thanks
    Gremory^1

Because I gave you 150 before so now you can give them back

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Zabu View Post
    Ign: Don
    Reason: I was born in Germany, and I was shipped to Israel, I had to hate on Arabs first, I liked the Jews too much, then i worked hard to buy a new PC just to play FGunz, then i found a very good friend named Eagle, we started to play and troll in the rooms, then ETs apps were opened n we both applied hoping we get the ET rank, but unfortunately i got declined i had to cry at first, but i became so happy when i knew that Eagle got into trials, i supported him and helped him in many situations we were like best friends and finally they picked him as an OFFICIAL ET, i was so happy for him!, then he met his dreams love in training room town aka sweetness, they loved each other too much, i supported him here too and i suggested Candle meds for them to improve their relationship!
    i protected his dreams love too many times, till Eagle told me that hes an Arab, i was shocked at first place cuz i used to hate on arabs and love jews cuz Eagle was so good men, but i didn't hate on him cuz he was amazing guy!, after a month later, we met our worst dream, a clan named Bae, they were jews they used to kill us and bomb us, they even reported Eagle many times to fail him as an ET, there was the real shock they proved me wrong and i started to cry cuz i hated arabs and liked Jews, i gave him too many coins to protect himself, we got into the war together we worked hard we fought integrity, but they were cheating by reporting every1 and they were TOO many and FINALLY they disappeared, cuz they couldn't afford NET! we won the war and i think Eagle has to give me my coins back now.
    Ur Good friends then why u say Corrupt EM ???
    https://freestylersworld.com/showthr...05-Corruptt-EM

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    IGN: Bunny

12. The following user said thank you to Bunny for this useful post:

_Jan (06-07-2017)

Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    IGN:^0Eren^1
    I want it because I don't need it.

14. The following user said thank you to Eran for this useful post:

yas6en (06-07-2017)

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information