Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Rain's Avatar Reality, What is?

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Banjee View Post
    It isn't like hosting an event would be that much of a difficulty per se (speaking from experience, been developer at 2 servers, co-owner at 1 and GM at 1 in the past), I don't know why you would need such a special treatment to be able to host a private server event in such an old game. That being said the whole point of creating an Event Team in the past was that when GMs are busy or inactive at the time the playerbase doesn't feel left out and to take some weight off the GM's back. Yes, experience in hosting events is not a bad thing, but everyone gotta start somewhere, and it ain't like it couldn't be started without any experience, it's mostly a learn-to-go thing.
    You need experience, It's not that hosting a event is hard its that you guys make it hard.

Having experienced people host games is ideal since they know what to do in most situations, So logically we rather have people host event's that applied for ET then people who didn't.

I'm sure most of you think everything is done very easy, But honestly it's not there is a reason why there is some sort of training for it.

P.S i'm sure charm can host a event but it's no reason to remove a rule just for her.
    Last edited by Rain; 06-08-2017 at 03:42 PM.

2. The following 2 users say thank you to Rain for this useful post:

Canpai (06-08-2017), Linzor (06-08-2017)

Thread Information