Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Notorious's Avatar Khangus Khan

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Bunny View Post
    and keep the rule in place? maybe, but consider the potential new-to-come game moderators aswell, like i said in my most recent post, if a game moderator, just like your for example, cannot or does not want to host, then he simply wont, you dont have to make a rule for them not to.
    Yes keep the rule in place, this entire thread is aimed towards Charm, the point of Event Team is host events and the point of Game Moderators is to Moderate, if we give let's say the future GMs the ability to host events then we may aswell scrap the Event Team role and train everyone to be able to do both Moderate and Events, meaning we would have let's say 10 Game Moderators in total, so that way theres never any excuse for the Moderation and Hosting side of things to ever become slacking in activity because it'll be everyone's job to handle reports/unbans/host events/help players

- - - Updated - - -

Originally Posted by Bunny View Post
    and keep the rule in place? maybe, but consider the potential new-to-come game moderators aswell, like i said in my most recent post, if a game moderator, just like your for example, cannot or does not want to host, then he simply wont, you dont have to make a rule for them not to.
    Yes keep the rule in place, this entire thread is aimed towards Charm, the point of Event Team is host events and the point of Game Moderators is to Moderate, if we give let's say the future GMs the ability to host events then we may aswell scrap the Event Team role and train everyone to be able to do both Moderate and Events, meaning we would have let's say 10 Game Moderators in total, so that way theres never any excuse for the Moderation and Hosting side of things to ever become slacking in activity because it'll be everyone's job to handle reports/unbans/host events/help players

2. The following user said thank you to Notorious for this useful post:

Canpai (06-08-2017)

Thread Information