Originally Posted by Notorious View Post
Request title to be changed to 'Let Charm host events' since all other are already qualified to do so.

Anyways I'm happy for Charm to host events providing there was never any issues when she did host.

Or

Give Charm a trial basis with hosting alongside other event team members for 2 weeks, who can then take a vote to see if she's qualified to handle events alone. (Providing whiney players don't start with 'ET apps never opened why does she get this chance)

Such a suggestion will have to pass through Dave/McSic though first, you never know they may decide to open apps altogether come V8 to increase not just Event Team activity at all times but also Game Moderation activity aswell.. (New staff outside of the current time zones)
and keep the rule in place? maybe, but consider the potential new-to-come game moderators aswell, like i said in my most recent post, if a game moderator, just like your for example, cannot or does not want to host, then he simply wont, you dont have to make a rule for them not to.