Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Notorious's Avatar Khangus Khan

Thanks
    Won't see me hosting an event ever, just throwing it out there...

Whatcha are all implying is that you would like to see 'Charmed' hosting since Linzor/Omma/Zone/Leo/Taint/Legancy are already pretty much qualified todo so due to past experience.

Zabu's Avatar Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Notorious View Post
    Won't see me hosting an event ever, just throwing it out there...

Whatcha are all implying is that you would like to see 'Charmed' hosting since Linzor/Omma/Zone/Leo/Taint/Legancy are already pretty much qualified todo so due to past experience.
    TBH, our 'oldgen' GMs aren't active in-game that much, but there are some who plays on alt accounts and they resigned from the EM rank for a reason, but our point is that Charm has the experience to host a whole set without any problems even tot she didn't pass 'et trial', Charm is very active plus there are like 5~6 hours in her timezone the EMs dont host at all cuz they cant play in that time, and people QQ n spam her to host, but sadly she cant, even tot Charm is a GM but still she has to enjoy the events as much as we enjoy it but, for her timezone that will be hard for her.

and i agree with Rain that the ET's aren't robots, about the dodgeball event today there were 34 players and they all were fokn spamming the chat, and i bet the host LOGGED IN just to host, so i think you cant blame him / her if he/she forgot the weapons/admin rig after he/she was playing TDM / GLAD again mistakes happens.
    and the host didn't he did re the 3 rounds lol so idk what is ur point.

I never said ET's dont do their job, THEY DO IT very well, but the problem still here the delay between the sets(they usually host 3 sets a day), and yes more events more fun.
    Last edited by Zabu; 06-08-2017 at 05:31 PM.

3. The following user said thank you to Zabu for this useful post:

Cid (06-10-2017)

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Zabu View Post
    and i agree with Rain that the ET's aren't robots, about the dodgeball event today there were 34 players and they all were fokn spamming the chat, and i bet the host LOGGED IN just to host, so i think you cant blame him / her if he/she forgot the weapons/admin rig after he/she was playing TDM / GLAD again mistakes happens.
    and the host didn't he did re the 3 rounds lol so idk what is ur point.[/B][/U]
    my point by mentioning it is that game moderators can do these mistakes just as event moderators can, and therefore it is unjustified to deny their ability to host based on join date and the fact they havent underwent "special training", because you mostly learn as u go.

Thread Information