Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    León's Avatar Are you insane like me?

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Cid View Post
    IMO Charm should be able to host events. I've seen her host since she was trial and as long as her net doesn't start spiking I see no reason why Charm can't host events... It's easy brush off sure if you're a GM who can host events but literally never does, but if Charm was able to host it'd definitely help all the people in her timezone who want events but barely get them. But yeah that's also IF Charm wants to host at like 4pm her time.

Edit : I've barely seen Legman or Connor host so idk... that's why the rule that was put up weirds me out. But I also believe if you are in charge of player reports, and punishing players and shit , there's no reason why you can't host an event.

TBH if all the GM's hosted, they'd jack all the good events in our 24 hour period and we'd be hostin gun game 4 times a week.

Yo Eddie, this guy named sEx_MoVeS from Brazil told me he bikes to a cafe every day to catch GunZ events man... I'm definitely not saying that events are the pillar that holds a server up, but like please don't downplay their importance either I host events with some awesome people, and to be honest I have a good time most of the nights. I definitely know some peeps who are in it for the events. If the players aren't having a good time it means I'm not either you know... Events are definitely like a different world within GunZ.
    To be completely honest, as you might be right, the original purpose of "EVENT" as it's name states is something that is not casual and being hosted every 5 minutes.

Therefore it is acceptable the way it is now, at least in my opinion.

2. The following user said thank you to León for this useful post:

Linzor (06-10-2017)

Thread Information