Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    Sunfire's Avatar [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Bunny View Post
    If youre think there are plenty of events right now then youre wrong, which makes sense, cause you wouldnt play them to know. If we have people willing and able to host events, why deny it from them?
    She can host an unofficial event like other people do.

You should be pleased that this server has an Event Team that is hosting 2-3 events everyday. Undoubtedly Event Team is the most active ING than any other staff team.

And no, everytime I come online I see Eagle,Kagura,Tenax hosting events for you guys. Just because I dont play events doesnt mean I cant read Announcements. Maybe you dont play enough to see how often they host. Stop being so ungrateful and always ask for more lmao.

2. The following user said thank you to Sunfire for this useful post:

ILoveQuests (06-09-2017)

McDonald's headquarter

Country
    Thanks
    If youre think there are plenty of events right now then youre wrong, which makes sense, cause you wouldnt play them to know. If we have people willing and able to host events, why deny it from them?
    I dont know what are you talking about?!!
    wtf man if 1 day pass without events you cry? everyone gets busy.
    and they are working hard for "us" and they are doing fine.

Actually this is the true love when you make a problem over nothing.
    its ok bunny its ok.

4. The following user said thank you to Sam for this useful post:

k1ng_musa (06-09-2017)

Eddie's Avatar find ɟlǝsɹnoʎ

Country
    Thanks
    After looking through the thread and thinking about it, my honest opinion and just me keeping it real: ETs should stick to events and GMs should stick to moderating the game. Don't mix the two lol. You don't see managers flipping burgers every day at fast food restaurants. You see regular employees. Managers manage the store. Why have someone help you who doesn't experience the full thing almost daily if not daily? They aren't going to have the right experience to keep things running smoothly. And I've witnessed this myself first hand while working in fast food in the past. Same thing applies with the ETs and GMs.

There are more than enough events hosted for the player count this server receives on a daily basis. If anything I think the amount of events hosted right now is overkill, tbh. You guys pretty much want every single time zone to get events every single day, but not enough players are active/playing for that to work. I don't even bother joining the events anymore because when I join the event channel lobby, it's the same 32 *****s that fill up the room (if 32 even fill the room depending on the time zone), and those same 32 *****s cry and moan when the "fun" events aren't frequently hosted, so the quality of the good events are being ruined because of high demand and not enough people.

There's 4 ETs right now. They live real lives and are busy lol. Just because some of you feen on this game all day long every day, doesn't mean staff should be forced to as well just to serve your needs. This is a private server. They don't get paid, they willingly do this for free lol. And if there was a real issue with the hosting of events, I'm pretty sure Dave and McSic would demote inactive event team members and/or reopen ET apps to hire more people, just like any other time in the past.

As far as my girl Charm goes, if she really wanted to regularly host events, my opinion: she should go through the trial phase just like anybody else in the past has. But like I said, if they needed more activity from ETs, there would be apps open right now. Let my girl Charm do her thang and let her moderate the game okok.

Eddie | Kiwi | Suiji

6. The following 3 users say thank you to Eddie for this useful post:

Oink (06-10-2017), Ricky (06-09-2017), Sunfire (06-10-2017)

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Sunfire View Post
    She can host an unofficial event like other people do.

You should be pleased that this server has an Event Team that is hosting 2-3 events everyday. Undoubtedly Event Team is the most active ING than any other staff team.

And no, everytime I come online I see Eagle,Kagura,Tenax hosting events for you guys. Just because I dont play events doesnt mean I cant read Announcements. Maybe you dont play enough to see how often they host. Stop being so ungrateful and always ask for more lmao.
    without a doubt the event team is SUPPOSED to be the most active ingame staff team, afterall they were made to make the server more active and give players the joy of playing events.
    I don't know how good the timing of you logging on is but there are clear logs to show difference in activites in the past and now.

Originally Posted by Sam View Post
    I dont know what are you talking about?!!
    wtf man if 1 day pass without events you cry? everyone gets busy.
    and they are working hard for "us" and they are doing fine.

Actually this is the true love when you make a problem over nothing.
    its ok bunny its ok.
    I don't even know how i'm supposed to reply to this random immature comment, but all i can say is stating a problem without proposing a solution is called whining, while youre stating there is no problem while there is and I was proposing a solution.

Originally Posted by Eddie View Post
    There are more than enough events hosted for the player count this server receives on a daily basis. If anything I think the amount of events hosted right now is overkill, tbh. You guys pretty much want every single time zone to get events every single day, but not enough players are active/playing for that to work. I don't even bother joining the events anymore because when I join the event channel lobby, it's the same 32 *****s that fill up the room (if 32 even fill the room depending on the time zone), and those same 32 *****s cry and moan when the "fun" events aren't frequently hosted, so the quality of the good events are being ruined because of high demand and not enough people.
    I think you're slightly confused-the playerbase and activity event-wise is not what's supposed to be the factor of the number of events hosted daily. It's the other way around. if they keep hosting 1 set a day--the playerbase will adjust with it and thus drop.

There's 4 ETs right now. They live real lives and are busy lol. Just because some of you feen on this game all day long every day, doesn't mean staff should be forced to as well just to serve your needs. This is a private server. They don't get paid, they willingly do this for free lol. And if there was a real issue with the hosting of events, I'm pretty sure Dave and McSic would demote inactive event team members and/or reopen ET apps to hire more people, just like any other time in the past.
    thats why me and some other people have stated MULTIPLE times in this thread--if the 4 event moderators cannot keep up with the player demands for events, what solution could you possibly come up with to get more event moderators instead of keeping it the same way?
    people DO have real lives and its completely understandable, but considering like i said earlier the event team is SUPPOSED to be the most active staff members on the game, and we have 4 of them while we have 8 game moderators?

Notorious's Avatar Khangus Khan

Thanks
    without a doubt the event team is SUPPOSED to be the most active ingame staff team, afterall they were made to make the server more active and give players the joy of playing events.
    I don't know how good the timing of you logging on is but there are clear logs to show difference in activites in the past and now.

I don't even know how i'm supposed to reply to this random immature comment, but all i can say is stating a problem without proposing a solution is called whining, while youre stating there is no problem while there is and I was proposing a solution.

I think you're slightly confused-the playerbase and activity event-wise is not what's supposed to be the factor of the number of events hosted daily. It's the other way around. if they keep hosting 1 set a day--the playerbase will adjust with it and thus drop.

thats why me and some other people have stated MULTIPLE times in this thread--if the 4 event moderators cannot keep up with the player demands for events, what solution could you possibly come up with to get more event moderators instead of keeping it the same way?
    people DO have real lives and its completely understandable, but considering like i said earlier the event team is SUPPOSED to be the most active staff members on the game, and we have 4 of them while we have 8 game moderators?
    From what I've gathered it is like you're grasping that more events mean more players, this isn't ture. Myself hates events, I get 0 joy from them and same for many others players amongst the server, like Eddie stated it's the same players over and over attending these events and sadly to me they are the same type of events over and over, they lack 0 skill in terms of 'player killing', in the 5 years I've been here at FGunZ I've seen a TDM/Duel event hosted probably a maximum of 4 times and when they were hosted people cried because it wasn't the typical LMS/HnS/Run from nade or admin/Race.

If I'm going to cause any issues with event team then that would be the thing to complain about, the events being hosted don't appeal to players who like to play TDM/Clan War/Duel, hence pulling in the same players over and over. (Before you state yes I could choose to host these events but we have event team members for that)

9. The following user said thank you to Notorious for this useful post:

Bunny (06-09-2017)

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    is this about charm and new gms or is it about the amount of event host?

Zabu's Avatar Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Jeru View Post
    is this about charm and new gms or is it about the amount of event host?
    Both.

Eddie's Avatar find ɟlǝsɹnoʎ

Country
    Thanks

Not confused at all bro. Events aren't what keep the people on this game. Events are merely an "extra feature" to bring people together that are already playing this game. They keep their players through updates, unique releases of game modes and items, etc. A lot of people have been on and off playing GunZ since day 1 of Ijji. The nostalgia factor keeps people going and coming back, not events. Some old player isn't thinking "BRO I CAN'T WAIT TO REDOWNLOAD THIS P SERVER AND JOIN A HIDE N SEEK EVENTO MEN" lol they're thinking to come on, hopefully bump into some old friends, train for weeks to months, get better and play the game.

And honestly, there aren't many people left to bring together in the community we have right now, hence why events are typically always filled with the same exact players. On a good day you'll find between 200-250 online if you're lucky. Typically it's under 200 and roughly anywhere between 130 and 200 people online (not all of them actively playing mind you). If you really sit there and go through the list of lobbies, you'll find that the majority of players are AFK in the lobby or even AFK in the rooms themselves. Sometimes I see people online but AFK for a couple of days, they pop on and say hi to a few people, then go AFK for another couple of days. I remember I counted once and when there were 200 players on and exactly half of them were AFK, and it was noticeable they were AFK for a long period of time. Half of those AFK players were in training rooms with hundreds of deaths or in a game room of a passworded room titled "AFK" or something that implied they were AFK lol. Some you'd see AFK in a game room, log off for a few hours, come back on and that same ***** still AFK in that same game room. There's really no need for a super highly active event team right now. I get you're really passionate about events and always have been. It's your thing, I get it. But there's no real high demand for events right now. To me, it just looks like a select few crying about it because events are their main thing they like to do, and they don't get to do them as much as they'd like to.

I stand by my statement that ETs should stick to events and GMs should stick to moderating the game. If staff feel there's an issue with a lack of activity for hosting events, they'll sort the problem out when that time comes. But clearly they see no issue since it's been this way for a while.

Eddie | Kiwi | Suiji

13. The following user said thank you to Eddie for this useful post:

Notorious (06-09-2017)

Cid's Avatar Highwind (wetdream)

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by León View Post
    The rule is valid upon those who weren't event team members in the past or became gm after 2013, from what I see it's only 3 gms and two of them don't host anyway.
    IMO Charm should be able to host events. I've seen her host since she was trial and as long as her net doesn't start spiking I see no reason why Charm can't host events... It's easy brush off sure if you're a GM who can host events but literally never does, but if Charm was able to host it'd definitely help all the people in her timezone who want events but barely get them. But yeah that's also IF Charm wants to host at like 4pm her time.

Edit : I've barely seen Legman or Connor host so idk... that's why the rule that was put up weirds me out. But I also believe if you are in charge of player reports, and punishing players and shit , there's no reason why you can't host an event.

TBH if all the GM's hosted, they'd jack all the good events in our 24 hour period and we'd be hostin gun game 4 times a week.

Not confused at all bro. Events aren't what keep the people on this game. Events are merely an "extra feature" to bring people together that are already playing this game. They keep their players through updates, unique releases of game modes and items, etc. A lot of people have been on and off playing GunZ since day 1 of Ijji. The nostalgia factor keeps people going and coming back, not events. Some old player isn't thinking "BRO I CAN'T WAIT TO REDOWNLOAD THIS P SERVER AND JOIN A HIDE N SEEK EVENTO MEN" lol they're thinking to come on, hopefully bump into some old friends, train for weeks to months, get better and play the game.

And honestly, there aren't many people left to bring together in the community we have right now, hence why events are typically always filled with the same exact players. On a good day you'll find between 200-250 online if you're lucky. Typically it's under 200 and roughly anywhere between 130 and 200 people online (not all of them actively playing mind you). If you really sit there and go through the list of lobbies, you'll find that the majority of players are AFK in the lobby or even AFK in the rooms themselves. Sometimes I see people online but AFK for a couple of days, they pop on and say hi to a few people, then go AFK for another couple of days. I remember I counted once and when there were 200 players on and exactly half of them were AFK, and it was noticeable they were AFK for a long period of time. Half of those AFK players were in training rooms with hundreds of deaths or in a game room of a passworded room titled "AFK" or something that implied they were AFK lol. Some you'd see AFK in a game room, log off for a few hours, come back on and that same ***** still AFK in that same game room. There's really no need for a super highly active event team right now. I get you're really passionate about events and always have been. It's your thing, I get it. But there's no real high demand for events right now. To me, it just looks like a select few crying about it because events are their main thing they like to do, and they don't get to do them as much as they'd like to.

I stand by my statement that ETs should stick to events and GMs should stick to moderating the game. If staff feel there's an issue with a lack of activity for hosting events, they'll sort the problem out when that time comes. But clearly they see no issue since it's been this way for a while.

Yo Eddie, this guy named sEx_MoVeS from Brazil told me he bikes to a cafe every day to catch GunZ events man... I'm definitely not saying that events are the pillar that holds a server up, but like please don't downplay their importance either I host events with some awesome people, and to be honest I have a good time most of the nights. I definitely know some peeps who are in it for the events. If the players aren't having a good time it means I'm not either you know... Events are definitely like a different world within GunZ.

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    Id have to agree with cid, events are something that keeps many people playing the game. I probably never would have returned without them and so would many other people probably not be here at all.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread Information