Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Notorious's Avatar Khangus Khan

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Dave View Post
    Also what do you guys think of something like this:

When you click on the button to queue up for a cw, you will be able to pick a map.
    Once you confirm, you will only go into a CW when:
    • another clan chose that map as well
    • another clan chooses "Any Map" in the queue up widget.
    Could encourage swapping if friends choose a least popular map to enter knowing no other clan will be picking that map.

I still think clan war map voting is the best, server selects 3 maps and give each member chance to pick a map, the map picked then goes off the most votes, in the event of a draw the map picked is then random.

Lock clan channels, nothing worse then being up with a team and other clans send members to come scope out who's clanwarring to know if they're going to go up or not. Expanding on that idea, have an option for players to hide their clan from the clan channel all together this way players won't see let's say 'Sparta 3/5' meaning clans will know it's Sparta who are online and up for clan wars.

2. The following user said thank you to Notorious for this useful post:

Flow (06-10-2017)

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Notorious View Post
    Could encourage swapping if friends choose a least popular map to enter knowing no other clan will be picking that map.

I still think clan war map voting is the best, server selects 3 maps and give each member chance to pick a map, the map picked then goes off the most votes, in the event of a draw the map picked is then random.

Lock clan channels, nothing worse then being up with a team and other clans send members to come scope out who's clanwarring to know if they're going to go up or not. Expanding on that idea, have an option for players to hide their clan from the clan channel all together this way players won't see let's say 'Sparta 3/5' meaning clans will know it's Sparta who are online and up for clan wars.
    Though I think the lock clan channel feature should cost some points to use that feature.

Notorious's Avatar Khangus Khan

Thanks
    Originally Posted by StephanM View Post
    Though I think the lock clan channel feature should cost some points to use that feature.
    Yea, the cost of point gained through clan warring which decides your ranking to enable this feature or if there is some form of 'clan war tokens' as a prize for winning introduced into the game then they could be converted into additional perks for your clan such as;

Extra point earned per win

Ability to lock clan channel

Increase size of clan (limit to 5 default)(May encourage players to clanwar just so they have the ability to build up their maximum player member base)

You get the gist of what I mean these things can be toyed with and suggested from members of the community.
    Last edited by Notorious; 06-10-2017 at 01:03 AM.

Freestyler

Thanks
    guys i don't even care about the ddos part it affect like 0.1% of the people cwing who the **** cares

Pharaoh's Avatar Creative Minds Speak

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Akimbo View Post
    guys i don't even care about the ddos part it affect like 0.1% of the people cwing who the **** cares
    Not everybody knows DDoS and not everybody can be DDoS'd. Probably a protocol ban to the DDoSers would do the trick.

Jitse the god

Thanks
    Do only the players with 750+p in top 3 clans get coins?
    If so, make it so everyone with 750+p in atleast top 6 gets coins, otherwise people will just farm in top 3 clans and other clans wont be active cuz they can't get in top 3 anyway.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally Posted by Akimbo View Post
    Also get rid of the bullshit maps that nobody likes (Station, lost island i've got no idea whos idea was that dumbest idea ever)
    I asked for more cw maps hhh

kkkkkkkkkkkkk

Pharaoh's Avatar Creative Minds Speak

Thanks
    Originally Posted by xGhost View Post
    Do only the players with 750+p in top 3 clans get coins?
    If so, make it so everyone with 750+p in atleast top 6 gets coins, otherwise people will just farm in top 3 clans and other clans wont be active cuz they can't get in top 3 anyway.

- - - Updated - - -

I asked for more cw maps hhh
    No,here read this

Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Dave View Post
    Also what do you guys think of something like this:

When you click on the button to queue up for a cw, you will be able to pick a map.
    Once you confirm, you will only go into a CW when:
    • another clan chose that map as well
    • another clan chooses "Any Map" in the queue up widget.
    will have to wait ages for a match.
    better make map voter as Notorious said

Freestyler

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Michael View Post
    Agreed

Sunfire's Avatar [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲

Country
    Thanks
    This.

I think that the only thing that is going to motivate people to come back is Cash Prizes. Also I agree everything was fine till one clan (we all know who) started all the DDoS thing.
    If you dont wanna see the same clan win over and over again you could have a clan member limit and make these guys play against each other. CW was so active with Cash Prizes even if some of us knew that we will never win the money LUL.

Anything else I think is being said and I really liked StephanMs idea about cw weapons and armors (not the extra stats tho)
    Last edited by Sunfire; 06-10-2017 at 06:41 PM.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread Information