Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Michi's Avatar spread kindness

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by S1lent
    Thanks for the help and kindness of all current and former staff members that treated me well, Michi & #1Chef & Stephan...i didnt talk to many people lol. Thanks to those in game that verbally spoke up in my defense of the "controversial" anti lead. Also thanks to the players, since this server wouldnt be here if you didnt play it and i wouldnt have had the opportunity. Finally thanks to my friends that i played with before i became a coder here, you know who you are.
    Ha, haven't been staff for almost a year and still finessed my way onto someone's resignation g_g

It was a pleasure working with you as a staff member and testing things with either you/jeff; it was always a fun time.
    Something I personally respect about the coders at FG is their personality. Most people come by the assumption that they're boring, arrogant, people for the most part because they work behind the scenes. But you guys are actually more interesting than some staff members for the most part (not I, ofcourse I am the greatest) but I sometimes stayed up so late at night with school in the morning just talking to you guys about the most odd topic, and let me tell you I miss it more than ever at times.

Your work is obviously appreciated as said above by both administrators/staff and I personally as well thank you for contributing to this server. Code/friend wise.
    Thank you.

Also: Very excited for v8.

2. The following 3 users say thank you to Michi for this useful post:

Cid (06-14-2017), GeorgeGFX (06-10-2017), StephanM (06-12-2017)

Thread Information