Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Freestyler's Veteran

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by León View Post
    Trust me you're not the only one, basically, first v8 mentions start back at 2013.
    I hope & believe the v8 is now closer than ever, so don't worry on that part.

Yeah, we didn't really talk except maybe a small chit-chat in your entire stay around here.
    But hey, thank you for everything you did, and I know it's lots of stuff & all the frustrations you've been through without giving up on this community.

I appreciate your work, and I'm absolutely sure i'm not the only one, and this list will drastically expend itself after v8 will be actually released.

Peace out man, keep yourself safe and a huge thanks once again, good luck in your future adventures, life, and so on.
    dont count on it being close mi fren

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    Yeah linzor you should eat a carrot sometime, theyre good

On topic; thank you for everything and even though nearly none of your work has been released yet, i dont know if fgunz would be where it is today. Your blogs and mini spoilers have keptbsome of us going. Goodluck with everything

BoboGr1nd's Avatar since 2014

Country
    Thanks
    Actually you were the only coder that worried for Quest & Challange Quest,I have nothing to say except thanks.
    You fixed the Scrider (As I saw at Dave's thread),you said you will reduce the clothes' boxes in CQ (I have no idea who will do it now) and you me and more Questers happy.

I appreciate your work and I hope to see more in future from you,even if it's related to other game.

thanks and cya around!
    BoboGrind

4. The following user said thank you to BoboGr1nd for this useful post:

Canpai (06-10-2017)

Dave's Avatar 1' or 1=1--

Country
    Thanks
    Silent has made a bunch of major contributions to what will make v8 special. You guys will love it.
    As always, I appreciate all the work you've done.
    It's a terrible thing, I think, in life to wait until you're ready.
    I have this feeling now that actually no one is ever ready to do anything.
    There is almost no such thing as ready. There is only now.
    And you may as well do it now. Generally speaking, now is as good a time as any.

6. The following 3 users say thank you to Dave for this useful post:

BoboGr1nd (06-10-2017), Canpai (06-10-2017), Cid (06-14-2017)

Mia's Avatar border police sergeant

Country
    Thanks
    Thank you for amazing job, thank you for everything!

loneeagle's Avatar Brazzers #1 subscriber.

Country
    Thanks
    feel sad your gone men QQ
    You is awesome!

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    When the sun is shining but the day is actually dark as f*ck.

Yes I agree on the long waiting time for updates, it has always been like this, maybe it will change in the future.
    Hand down you were my favourite coder (sorry Jeff ily <3) and I am sure the Freestyle community will love your work & contribution on the new client.

May you live a long and prosper my S1lent friend.
    Last edited by StephanM; 06-10-2017 at 04:32 PM.

Michi's Avatar spread kindness

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by S1lent
    Thanks for the help and kindness of all current and former staff members that treated me well, Michi & #1Chef & Stephan...i didnt talk to many people lol. Thanks to those in game that verbally spoke up in my defense of the "controversial" anti lead. Also thanks to the players, since this server wouldnt be here if you didnt play it and i wouldnt have had the opportunity. Finally thanks to my friends that i played with before i became a coder here, you know who you are.
    Ha, haven't been staff for almost a year and still finessed my way onto someone's resignation g_g

It was a pleasure working with you as a staff member and testing things with either you/jeff; it was always a fun time.
    Something I personally respect about the coders at FG is their personality. Most people come by the assumption that they're boring, arrogant, people for the most part because they work behind the scenes. But you guys are actually more interesting than some staff members for the most part (not I, ofcourse I am the greatest) but I sometimes stayed up so late at night with school in the morning just talking to you guys about the most odd topic, and let me tell you I miss it more than ever at times.

Your work is obviously appreciated as said above by both administrators/staff and I personally as well thank you for contributing to this server. Code/friend wise.
    Thank you.

Also: Very excited for v8.

11. The following 3 users say thank you to Michi for this useful post:

Cid (06-14-2017), GeorgeGFX (06-10-2017), StephanM (06-12-2017)

Legancy's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Country
    Thanks
    Thanks for all the contribution, s1lent!
    Take care and hope to see you hop by to see if V8 is going to work out or not!

God

Country
    Thanks
    Should I become emotional at this or nah?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information