Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Fay's Avatar Inactive

Country
    Thanks
    After some thinking I've got these questions:

- How are you going to check if those players are allowed to have the 'extra'?
    - Couldn't there be some way to link the 'extra' to the amount of time played on the account?
    - If so how many hours played should be a decent amount to be valid for the 'extra'?

Originally Posted by Bunny View Post
    if you choose a certain requirement for an average playtime per day which then again, would be difficult due to lobby afk/training rooms, and the fact that i dont think the game has been tracking such information, then you could choose which people would get a jjang based on their average playtime and if it has completed the requirement to obtain such an item.

however something different that the game is tracking and could possibly be a nice addition, is adding a jjang like kuriyama mirai said, which can be fought at fgunz.net's donor shop however the price would not be in coins, but in playtime. lets make the requirement 5k hours to buy the jjang.
    I currently have approx. 9k hours of playtime in total between my characters, buying the jjang would either remove 5k hours from my playtime or just keep it the same way and make the jjang an 'achievement obtained' so that once you get to 5k you get the ability to buy it for free, or with coins.
    I agree that it would be a good idea to base this idea on playtime, rather than the account creation date. I don't think people who lobby is a problem. Most people are actually playing in a training room, so that shouldn't be a problem either.
    Last edited by Fay; 06-14-2017 at 10:57 PM.

Thread Information