Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thanks
    Suggestion type:
    Old players symbol

Suggestion description:

Hey everyone,

I'm Stefaan_2af, also known as DrumzZz or Magicalgun etc...
    I play this game for more then 12 years and 8 on Fgunz now and I wondered if there are still any players who's login name is as old as mine.

Now for the main topic: Is there a way we can see our exact regristration date on our profile and not just characters only?
    Also I want to propose an item for the oldest player. With that I mean the creation of an username and password on this site so you can wear it on all your characters when you log in the actual game.

With an item I mean like a 'Veteran coat' or a symbol above ur head. In the past u had the ying yang, which is now the event crown and u've also a VIP symbol.

I'd like to ask an item for us old players who joined the game in 1 January 2010 or earlier. I think its only fair to get a present for our continuously contribution to the game after all those years.

I've checked the top 250 and only AderZ is the only one from 2009 so its a rare item that only a few players will get. It are only characters u see that's true, but still I think that the most have 1-2 characters whit not that much time in between.

To be concrete: I would like to have an item (like a coat with written Veteran on, or a symbol above the head), Only for charater that shows that i'm an old veteran player, who's still playing now. I've played gunz in general for more then the half of my life so far so its only fair we get something in return.

Thx in advance. I also think its not that big of an update to add 1 more item to the game? And say so yourself... I think we can almost hand count the still active players who regristed their accounts before 1 January 2010.

Kind Regards,
    Stefaan_2af

GeorgeGFX's Avatar secret.club

Country
    Thanks
    The only thing I can think of is a JJANG specifying you being a veteran since the tab UI (what I've heard) is already full and adding any additional things to it would look messy but in my opinion it's useless adding such a stuff because nobody in general would care that you have been playing GunZ for over 10 years, you are not the only one, most of the players here have been playing it for years so I personally don't find it unique to add that, just my opinion of course.

>>> Credits to Sikk408 @ DevaintArt <<<

Fay's Avatar Inactive

Country
    Thanks
    Since the game is slowly losing members, I think the developers should focus on things that makes the game attractive to new players. However, like George(Kuriyama Mirai) said, a JJANG could be something which can be looked into. I think attracting new members should be the top priority.

4. The following user said thank you to Fay for this useful post:

loneeagle (06-14-2017)

Thanks
    I understand what u say. But if I check around i'm nearly, with a few others, the only one still playing guy on this server before 2010 ends.
    Maybe they all made new characters, which is possible. That's why I asked if there is a way to check the regristration date and not character creation.
    I think its nice so people know that ur an old player and it also gives you 'status' I've known all changes... first only red donors, no snipes no [R] etc, the candy meds <3, no vials (which are again gone now lol), the invisible donor suit, rebirth only 50coins (instead of 100 now)...

Maybe its a bit selfish... but I think we deserve something for playing on this server this long. Ofcourse I can only say that I saw the account creation and not the regristation of the top 250...but then again. I'm actually reffering to other games where they also did these things for old players so it gives a sense of respect towards them for playing this long and keep contributing on this game.

So its would be a rare item for a few players so people would recognize u. Maybe not an item then, but just next to the name as there is also VIP when ur in a room now, but instead of VIP there would be Veteran and then u don't need to add a new item.

Also attracting new players is top priority for sure, but you can't afford to lose the old ones either :p

ps: thx for your opinion this fast
    Last edited by stefaan_2af; 06-14-2017 at 09:38 PM.

Fay's Avatar Inactive

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by stefaan_2af View Post
    I understand what u say. But if I check around i'm nearly, with a few others, the only one still playing guy on this server before 2010 ends.
    Maybe they all made new characters, which is possible. That's why I asked if there is a way to check the regristration date and not character creation.

I think its nice so people know that ur an old player and it also gives you 'status' I've known all changes... first only red donors, no snipes no [R] etc, the candy meds <3, no vials (which are again gone now lol), the invisible donor suit, rebirth only 50coins (instead of 100 now)...

Maybe its a bit selfish... but I think we deserve something for playing on this server this long. Ofcourse I can only say that I saw the account creation and not the regristation of the top 250...but then again. I'm actually reffering to other games where they also did these things for old players so it gives a sense of respect towards them for playing this long and keep contributing on this game.

So its would be a rare item for a few players so people would recognize u. Maybe not an item then, but just next to the name as there is also VIP when ur in a room now, but instead of VIP there would be Veteran and then u don't need to add a new item.

Also attracting new players is top priority for sure, but you can't afford to lose the old ones either :p

ps: thx for your opinion this fast
    I don't think that people who created an account in 2009/2010, then quit and come back in 2017 should be considered veterans. Only the people who have been actively playing since then should recieve this 'extra' in my opinion. How are you going to tell if a player has been active enough to recieve the 'extra'?

Thanks
    That's true, When they aren't online for more then 2 months u know enough..either that person died, is on a world travel vacation or he stopped... I myself have been playing constantly... at least 2-3days a week (in the weekend) so I consider myself more then active enough to be honest.

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Bram View Post
    I don't think that people who created an account in 2009/2010, then quit and come back in 2017 should be considered veterans. Only the people who have been actively playing since then should recieve this 'extra' in my opinion. How are you going to tell if a player has been active enough to recieve the 'extra'?
    if you choose a certain requirement for an average playtime per day which then again, would be difficult due to lobby afk/training rooms, and the fact that i dont think the game has been tracking such information, then you could choose which people would get a jjang based on their average playtime and if it has completed the requirement to obtain such an item.

however something different that the game is tracking and could possibly be a nice addition, is adding a jjang like kuriyama mirai said, which can be fought at fgunz.net's donor shop however the price would not be in coins, but in playtime. lets make the requirement 5k hours to buy the jjang.
    I currently have approx. 9k hours of playtime in total between my characters, buying the jjang would either remove 5k hours from my playtime or just keep it the same way and make the jjang an 'achievement obtained' so that once you get to 5k you get the ability to buy it for free, or with coins.

Fay's Avatar Inactive

Country
    Thanks
    After some thinking I've got these questions:

- How are you going to check if those players are allowed to have the 'extra'?
    - Couldn't there be some way to link the 'extra' to the amount of time played on the account?
    - If so how many hours played should be a decent amount to be valid for the 'extra'?

Originally Posted by Bunny View Post
    if you choose a certain requirement for an average playtime per day which then again, would be difficult due to lobby afk/training rooms, and the fact that i dont think the game has been tracking such information, then you could choose which people would get a jjang based on their average playtime and if it has completed the requirement to obtain such an item.

however something different that the game is tracking and could possibly be a nice addition, is adding a jjang like kuriyama mirai said, which can be fought at fgunz.net's donor shop however the price would not be in coins, but in playtime. lets make the requirement 5k hours to buy the jjang.
    I currently have approx. 9k hours of playtime in total between my characters, buying the jjang would either remove 5k hours from my playtime or just keep it the same way and make the jjang an 'achievement obtained' so that once you get to 5k you get the ability to buy it for free, or with coins.
    I agree that it would be a good idea to base this idea on playtime, rather than the account creation date. I don't think people who lobby is a problem. Most people are actually playing in a training room, so that shouldn't be a problem either.
    Last edited by Fay; 06-14-2017 at 10:57 PM.

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by stefaan_2af View Post
    Suggestion type:
    Old players symbol

Suggestion description:

Hey everyone,

I'm Stefaan_2af, also known as DrumzZz or Magicalgun etc...
    I play this game for more then 12 years and 8 on Fgunz now and I wondered if there are still any players who's login name is as old as mine.

Now for the main topic: Is there a way we can see our exact regristration date on our profile and not just characters only?
    Also I want to propose an item for the oldest player. With that I mean the creation of an username and password on this site so you can wear it on all your characters when you log in the actual game.

With an item I mean like a 'Veteran coat' or a symbol above ur head. In the past u had the ying yang, which is now the event crown and u've also a VIP symbol.

I'd like to ask an item for us old players who joined the game in 1 January 2010 or earlier. I think its only fair to get a present for our continuously contribution to the game after all those years.

I've checked the top 250 and only AderZ is the only one from 2009 so its a rare item that only a few players will get. It are only characters u see that's true, but still I think that the most have 1-2 characters whit not that much time in between.

To be concrete: I would like to have an item (like a coat with written Veteran on, or a symbol above the head), Only for charater that shows that i'm an old veteran player, who's still playing now. I've played gunz in general for more then the half of my life so far so its only fair we get something in return.

Thx in advance. I also think its not that big of an update to add 1 more item to the game? And say so yourself... I think we can almost hand count the still active players who regristed their accounts before 1 January 2010.

Kind Regards,
    Stefaan_2af
    Yeah I left the top 25 (not 250) long time ago, but I wouldn't mind getting a 2010 coat .

Sunfire's Avatar [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲

Country
    Thanks
    A player TAG like the "VIP" one I think should be enough. You have to get it tho when u registered your account tho. Some us kept deleting chars and remaking them with different names. Personally my acc is registered somewhere in 2008 (if i remember correctly) but my chars are more like 2015ish. Q.q

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information