Suggestion type:
Old players symbol

Suggestion description:

Hey everyone,

I'm Stefaan_2af, also known as DrumzZz or Magicalgun etc...
I play this game for more then 12 years and 8 on Fgunz now and I wondered if there are still any players who's login name is as old as mine.

Now for the main topic: Is there a way we can see our exact regristration date on our profile and not just characters only?
Also I want to propose an item for the oldest player. With that I mean the creation of an username and password on this site so you can wear it on all your characters when you log in the actual game.

With an item I mean like a 'Veteran coat' or a symbol above ur head. In the past u had the ying yang, which is now the event crown and u've also a VIP symbol.

I'd like to ask an item for us old players who joined the game in 1 January 2010 or earlier. I think its only fair to get a present for our continuously contribution to the game after all those years.

I've checked the top 250 and only AderZ is the only one from 2009 so its a rare item that only a few players will get. It are only characters u see that's true, but still I think that the most have 1-2 characters whit not that much time in between.

To be concrete: I would like to have an item (like a coat with written Veteran on, or a symbol above the head), Only for charater that shows that i'm an old veteran player, who's still playing now. I've played gunz in general for more then the half of my life so far so its only fair we get something in return.

Thx in advance. I also think its not that big of an update to add 1 more item to the game? And say so yourself... I think we can almost hand count the still active players who regristed their accounts before 1 January 2010.

Kind Regards,
Stefaan_2af