Indeed Sunfire. That's why I said creation date of the actual account and not ig characters. And a player tag as 'Veteran' is also good enough for me... I just want something, some kind of recognition for all this past years I played this game on this server. :p I've no clue when I started somewhere back in 2009 I think...
The actual play time... I like the jest of it but then again many people have already 5k+ play time by now in total. And how to check the playtime of your deleted accounts? that's also + 1500 hours at least for me...

I do like a 2010 coat or with veteran on or an emblem more then the tag but if the stock is full as Mirai said in a previous psot, then i'm fine with a 'Veteran' Tag.

I'm not that active on the forum so i'm no " elite" member, but I'm active in the game and as I said: there is nothing for the actual players ingame qua decoration for their efforts. That's why I posted this and since I don't want that everyone has it (cuz then u better just add a new item) I said to give it to really old accounts only