Dave, just cuz i'm curious... can u check the date I started this game? so I mean the regristration?

Also to Mex and the others: That's why I made it 2010 its a nice year and I thought it would be more rare. if you make it 2012 then like 50% more people will have it.

Actually the idea about a coat for every year would be awesome too, then u start with coats from 2008 u the ones in the year u regristed. So when a player started in October 2009 he can buy the coats from 2009- 2017 and then the items gets more rare the lower it goes and the the lower the year the more spectacular the coat has to be. So the 2017 just simply a white coat with 2017 on and the one with 2009 a very flashy one, idk :p

Rain, a symbol on the website is also ok for me, but I really meant something iG xD nonetheless ig would be fun too, and nice ur going to add it in v8... (pro-alert )

Also Dave, we can always do it form 2009 or even earlier hahaha ^^
The JJang u mean Rain, is it the one from previous in the game then or an interily new one like: Vet 2009 above the name (with vet above the 2009 in like a nice letter/color style, or background...)

I appreciate that this suggestion is being take this serious so far and i'd love that something would realy come for players older then 2010..and those year coats, nice suggestion too Lenny!!