Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Freestyler

Thanks
    Dungeon is such a dumb map. Literally just cause you spawn on red side you have such a big advantage because you can cover so much distance and corner the enemy team. Pls remove from cw.

2. The following 3 users say thank you to Akimbo for this useful post:

Azula (06-16-2017), Hulk (06-16-2017), Tzunami best0 (06-16-2017)

Thanks
    That's correct. But its not the only map that's like that... Sometimes can a minor wall give an extremely advantage and it also depends if the team ur on or enemy team camps or not. Luckily they for you they still didn't added snipes to CW, otherwise u'd be camp sniped immediately when u peep out of the door...

Country
    Thanks
    dungeon is not even that bad... atleast u can climb there to get high ground and still win if u have a decent team. I honestly dislike garden much more when playing like 4s or 5s if ure the blue team since red team can easily go outside and camp while waiting for u to come outside

Freestyler

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Mattie View Post
    dungeon is not even that bad... atleast u can climb there to get high ground and still win if u have a decent team. I honestly dislike garden much more when playing like 4s or 5s if ure the blue team since red team can easily go outside and camp while waiting for u to come outside
    ye garden sucks too they should both spawn in the same place but at least you can go under and not get cornered. In dungeon you get cornered. You don't have pillars for protection cause they can just bs u so you can't med then you're all ****ed

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Akimbo View Post
    ye garden sucks too they should both spawn in the same place but at least you can go under and not get cornered. In dungeon you get cornered. You don't have pillars for protection cause they can just bs u so you can't med then you're all ****ed
    yeah if u're playing against decent players or just players who are known to bs all the time then it might be annoying. but most players nowadays dont push up to the first pillar anyway, atleast from what I experience

Pigglet's Avatar Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    please remove it and garden

Thanks
    And I rarely play cw anyway... since I snipe. It all depends very much, as mattie says, on the quality of the enemy team... Even in normal gameplay Garden is annoying :p

Zabu's Avatar Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    Well if they gonna work at that logic you'd notice that all the maps r suck and they have to replace half of the CW maps with more decent maps, IMO Dungeon is even better than other maps, like Garden, Ruin, Weaponshop, Prison ll...

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    if yall just gonna remove garden prison and dungeon from cws that would make no sense like why would u remove the core maps i mean if yall are just fch1 players dont even take part in this thread

Pigglet's Avatar Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    dungeon is cancerous after garden

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information