Originally Posted by StephanM View Post
You do not need to have a high end pc for 64 bit OS, but basically Window 8 and up is 64 bit OS.. aka what most people should have by now.
Example of how many people already moved onto windows 10 (https://news.microsoft.com/bythenumbers/windows-ten), so I understand his pov on going to 64 if he can get more out of it for GunZ.
I've played in Cafe's they run XP and W7 if you are lucky, I'd like to hear from a Administrator perspective on how many players amongst the database are playing in Cafe's and don't hold a forum account. My reasoning for the high end CPU side of things isn't more for the OS side of things but more for that fact he mentioned other games, other games require a decent CPU to play them at a good amount of FPS, something which GunZ does not to some extent, so if GunZ is the only game they play people aren't botherd about having a high end CPU and will stick to there potatoes they have ran since IGunZ / IJJI.

What FGunZ lacks isn't more items or more maps it's player base and he's willing to give up players so he can add those new things? Other servers allow players to play with all operating systems, but Jetman want's to make FGunZ only compatible for 64bit users potentially making the playerbase less. It doesn't make sense to me. Why? Because I'm not a coder, I'm a player, I don't come on GunZ to look at how poorly optimised it is or poorly coded things are, I come online to play against vast amount of players, like allot of other players do, this update he's wanting to do will lower that.

Make both or don't do any it's that simple to me.