View Poll Results: Do you have a 32bit or 64bit windows operating system?

Voters
27. You may not vote on this poll
  • I have a 32bit operating system

5 18.52%
  • I have a 64bit operating system.

22 81.48%

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Bunny View Post
    For your information; gunz 2 has failed for MANY reasons, a 64bit based game was not one of them.
    Will you stop commenting? I've been over your other responses in other threads, when it comes to debating you half ass read comments. OFC 64 bit wasn't the reason, the reason what they tried to modernise the game to keep up to date with newer games resulting in a fail.

2. The following 4 users say thank you to 1v1 for this useful post:

Aredus (06-17-2017), Mex (06-17-2017), Ricky (06-17-2017), Shlefen (06-17-2017)

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by 1v1 View Post
    Will you stop commenting? I've been over your other responses in other threads, when it comes to debating you half ass read comments. OFC 64 bit wasn't the reason, the reason what they tried to modernise the game to keep up to date with newer games resulting in a fail.
    Yes, so the solution is to kill the game in its unoptimized state, over time, instead of doing what they can to try and revive it. Seems like a solid solution.
    Ginz 2 was almost nothing like gunz1, it had nothing to do with trying to improve gunz 1, it was just an entire new game if you would.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Bunny View Post
    Yes, so the solution is to kill the game in its unoptimized state, over time, instead of doing what they can to try and revive it. Seems like a solid solution.
    Let me guess you like to quest, sit in training rooms, play events and lurk on the forums to try and make smart ass comments? Am I right? Because literally you don't understand the concept of what GunZ is, GunZ is enjoyable because of what the game is, changing to much about GunZ may pull NEW NEVER PLAYED players in, however you will also lose the older players who play GunZ because of the way the game is, those players will then go to the contending server making that player base even larger, then it's a case of how long will those NEW NEVER PLAYED players will stick around, eventually resulting in the a bigger loss than gain to the player base.

Let me ask what advertisement can be done to FGunZ with the optimisation to pull in new players? Because this a Private Server I'm sure there's only so much on the legality wise than can be done?

Let me ask what other developers does FGunZ have to carry out the further development if this went ahead and were to be done? Because the way I currently see it is they've just lost one of there best developers S1lent. Secrets and Linear are both gone so even with this optimisation does FGunZ actually hold the developing powers to even improve enough to make the game appeal to a new player base.
    Last edited by 1v1; 06-17-2017 at 03:07 AM.

5. The following 2 users say thank you to 1v1 for this useful post:

Ricky (06-17-2017), rise (06-17-2017)

Linzor's Avatar White shores, and beyond

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by 1v1 View Post
    He doesnt know how to stop, trust me we've all tried.

I agree with almost everything you wrote as a response to my post. I forgot to say though that in this case I think we shouldn't add this simply because there are alot of people that play from café's, more than most people would think. The only time they come to this forum is to get unbanned basically lol (many of them tries a hack and gets 5+ other people banned in the process)

7. The following 2 users say thank you to Linzor for this useful post:

1v1 (06-17-2017)

Thread Information