View Poll Results: Do you have a 32bit or 64bit windows operating system?

Voters
27. You may not vote on this poll
  • I have a 32bit operating system

5 18.52%
  • I have a 64bit operating system.

22 81.48%

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by 1v1 View Post
    I've played in Cafe's they run XP and W7 if you are lucky, I'd like to hear from a Administrator perspective on how many players amongst the database are playing in Cafe's and don't hold a forum account. My reasoning for the high end CPU side of things isn't more for the OS side of things but more for that fact he mentioned other games, other games require a decent CPU to play them at a good amount of FPS, something which GunZ does not to some extent, so if GunZ is the only game they play people aren't botherd about having a high end CPU and will stick to there potatoes they have ran since IGunZ / IJJI.

What FGunZ lacks isn't more items or more maps it's player base and he's willing to give up players so he can add those new things? Other servers allow players to play with all operating systems, but Jetman want's to make FGunZ only compatible for 64bit users potentially making the playerbase less. It doesn't make sense to me. Why? Because I'm not a coder, I'm a player, I don't come on GunZ to look at how poorly optimised it is or poorly coded things are, I come online to play against vast amount of players, like allot of other players do, this update he's wanting to do will lower that.

Make both or don't do any it's that simple to me.
    You need to understand that were living in 2017. Barely anyone has 32bit systems left and if they do--they probably cant run many other games or even barely run chrome for that matter. Why do you wish to force upon developers a hard life living in the past allowing gunz to stay that "old game" that new people never come to? They are NOT going to come to the game if they keep the game old, unoptimized and lacking things other games have developed years ago.
    Last edited by Bunny; 06-17-2017 at 02:23 AM.

Thread Information