Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Country
    Thanks
    Suggestion type:
    Forum/FGunZ/Other
    fgunz

Suggestion description:
    Remove levels from weekly competition theres always a ctf room with the same 8 players who team up with eachother to cap flags and farm levels to win weekly comp lol

2. The following 5 users say thank you to Mattie for this useful post:

Canpai (06-17-2017), Eagle (06-17-2017), loneeagle (06-17-2017), River (06-18-2017), Tzunami best0 (06-18-2017)

BoboGr1nd's Avatar since 2014

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Mattie View Post
    Suggestion type:
    Forum/FGunZ/Other
    fgunz

Suggestion description:
    Remove levels from weekly competition theres always a ctf room with the same 8 players who team up with eachother to cap flags and farm levels to win weekly comp lol
    ye that's what i did rofl
    Maybe change the amount of flag's exp?
    Last edited by BoboGr1nd; 06-18-2017 at 08:25 PM.
    BoboGrind

Freestyler's Veteran

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Shon View Post
    ye that's what i did rofl
    maybe change the amount of flag's exp?
    admitting to swap is punishable isnt it

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Surfen View Post
    admitting to swap is punishable isnt it
    Nah that's not swap, We made a room with 16 slots and just made a team with few people.
    Last edited by BoboGr1nd; 06-18-2017 at 08:25 PM.
    BoboGrind

Aura's Avatar ~Ego is the enemy

Country
    Thanks
    CTF room are with 32 or 16 players,and teaming is allowed.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Sailor View Post
    CTF room are with 32 or 16 players,and teaming is allowed.
    this ^

By the way,before CTF we used to play Scrider for doing most levels in competition.
    Since the Activity Points came it makes the flag's exp higher (like 2-3M per flag).
    BoboGrind

Paris's Avatar People Change!

Country
    Thanks
    people have problems with the people who compete and work their asses of to get all those levels done. I don't see anything bad with teaming up because obviously in TDM's or Gladiators at stairway many of them do team up with each others..you know what i mean i never did those weeklies but i know how much hard work this guys do to get it done..and its 100 coins its not like that team of 4-5 people will share it like 20 each person :k i dont think it should be removed..

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Paris View Post
    people have problems with the people who compete and work their asses of to get all those levels done. I don't see anything bad with teaming up because obviously in TDM's or Gladiators at stairway many of them do team up with each others..you know what i mean i never did those weeklies but i know how much hard work this guys do to get it done..and its 100 coins its not like that team of 4-5 people will share it like 20 each person :k i dont think it should be removed..
    i agree. people put many hours of work into getting all these levels. if you want to get 100 coins yourself because it is considered so 'easy' then do it yourself.
    its similar to this suggestion of banning players from a week of competition if they won the previous week. you want to ban people so youll have a better chance of winning? no. practice yourself and become better than them.

Zabu's Avatar Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    Lets just remove the weekly comp system cuz some people cant win.

Paris's Avatar People Change!

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Bunny View Post
    i agree. people put many hours of work into getting all these levels. if you want to get 100 coins yourself because it is considered so 'easy' then do it yourself.
    its similar to this suggestion of banning players from a week of competition if they won the previous week. you want to ban people so youll have a better chance of winning? no. practice yourself and become better than them.
    Exactly..and if they remove levels..people will expertise in other competitions and end of the day someone will again post something like this saying remove this category because its easy or too convenient to earn those coins..it does not work that way..you have to accept that there are players who are so consistent that they keep doing this thing and they are so experienced that they deserve it. I've seen players like Perfect, mex winning a lot of Normal events and VIP events and they've also made tons of coins with those wins but nobody never reported or raised an issue saying make them stop playing the game..it dose not work that way..

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information