Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Linzor's Avatar White shores, and beyond

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Zabu View Post
    damn https://image.prntscr.com/image/MlR3...C0RGeu0nmA.png
    where was ur comeback 5 days ago?
    and let me correct you
    • I wasn't trying to win the weekly comp since Kageto told me that he's winning.

• Cid (and some players) knows what happened so I don't have to explain everything to you.

• And finally, I'm not Indian to swap to get '100' coins after one week(like some players do), when I already have the whole donator/VIP shop(s).

So please, correct yourself and please come back faster, I don't wanna wait 1 week.

Let me tell you something friend, the only roasted thing here is your face in ur avatar picture.

"Demn!! Roasted."
    What you mean "cid and some players"? You straight up swapped rofl

I agree with this decision strongly because this has increased enormously, so much that people start reporting each other for the smallest things because they fear losing the competition. Like all these reports about 2 friends in the same ctf room decides not to kill each other So ThEy MuSt bE SwApPiNg!!

Zabu's Avatar Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Linzor View Post
    What you mean "cid and some players"? You straight up swapped rofl
    As I said I don't have to explain anything to you, especially for you. lmao.

ILoveQuests's Avatar Junior Member

Country
    Thanks
    yay, got banned for one day for critizing admins, so just watch out (it's sad but they have the might to do)
    probably they should care more about v8, espicially Dave (remember S!lent? Just a hint, save ur lmao.)

Paris's Avatar People Change!

Country
    Thanks
    You used unethical way to win lmao i wonder how much you must have swapped in previous competitions. Dont drag cid into this because clearly cid saw your extremely huge swap there and reported you now dont try to save your br ass you got rekt and lost your kills + char and a 100 coins gift as a warning so stfu and get lost. And about Indians, Kid don't even try.

5. The following user said thank you to Paris for this useful post:

yas6en (06-24-2017)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information