Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Sailor View Post
    CTF room are with 32 or 16 players,and teaming is allowed.
    okay teaming might be allowed but when I join 10/10 rooms I see 8 people teaming with eachother trying to cap flags basically swapping
    then theres 1 person whos playing legit and theres 1 person whos a fkn br trying to shoot his own teammates thinking he can kill them

teaming with just ur friend and teaming with basically 90% of the room is a big difference what I see in ctf rooms sometimes is basically swapping flags lol

I can legit go in a ctf room and ask half of the ppl to team with me just to cap flags cuz half the room teaming already anyway
    Last edited by Mattie; 06-18-2017 at 08:43 PM.

Paris's Avatar People Change!

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Zabu View Post
    Lets just remove the weekly comp system cuz some people cant win.
    No. Already the active gamers have reached the lowest count from last few months..Events, weekly competitions and activity points, these 3 sections or features are helping the server right now to keep players connected to the server. Until V8 the server needs this features to be active so that the players connectivity to the server stays as it is or possibly increase.. Not everything is depend or is related to coins.. Community must be active..

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Paris View Post
    Exactly..and if they remove levels..people will expertise in other competitions and end of the day someone will again post something like this saying remove this category because its easy or too convenient to earn those coins..it does not work that way..you have to accept that there are players who are so consistent that they keep doing this thing and they are so experienced that they deserve it. I've seen players like Perfect, mex winning a lot of Normal events and VIP events and they've also made tons of coins with those wins but nobody never reported or raised an issue saying make them stop playing the game..it dose not work that way..
    they actually did, which is why i brought up that suggestion of banning players from a week if they won last week...
    https://freestylersworld.com/showthr...ghlight=weekly

Originally Posted by Mattie View Post
    I can legit go in a ctf room and ask half of the ppl to team with me just to cap flags cuz half the room teaming already anyway

then why not do it? thats probably because you dont want to, and some people do, so let them be.

swapping being illegal is a different story, perhaps then make the suggestion "swapping flags is now reportable via a recording showing teams swapping"
    Last edited by Bunny; 06-18-2017 at 08:45 PM.

Country
    Thanks
    Exactly..and if they remove levels..people will expertise in other competitions and end of the day someone will again post something like this saying remove this category because its easy or too convenient to earn those coins..it does not work that way..you have to accept that there are players who are so consistent that they keep doing this thing and they are so experienced that they deserve it. I've seen players like Perfect, mex winning a lot of Normal events and VIP events and they've also made tons of coins with those wins but nobody never reported or raised an issue saying make them stop playing the game..it dose not work that way..
    I didnt make this post to complain cuz its too easy I made it to complain that a lot of ctf rooms have 80% of the room teaming with eachother

Aura's Avatar ~Ego is the enemy

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Mattie View Post
    okay teaming might be allowed but when I join 10/10 rooms I see 8 people teaming with eachother trying to cap flags basically swapping
    then theres 1 person whos playing legit and theres 1 person whos a fkn br trying to shoot his own teammates thinking he can kill them

teaming with just ur friend and teaming with basically 90% of the room is a big difference what I see in ctf rooms sometimes is basically swapping flags lol
    I agree with u that some players swap..i think we need a new rule making team in CTF =Warning..

Country
    Thanks
    [QUOTE=Bunny;988038]they actually did, which is why i brought up that suggestion of banning players from a week if they won last week...

If usain bolt want to compete in next olympics then you cant hold him back saying you've won enough now its others chance to win..it does not work like that. There is a competition either get in or stay out..

Now about the players for whom this post is targeted.
    I'd say that whenever you spot a group of people who's abusing the system by teaming up like this, you can report to the GM's or staff members who can look into the thing.
    Teaming up and helping someone to get flags is NOT SWAPPING. This is why the teams are made.
    It is unfair when opposite team members are helping other team member is unfair. (Red once helping someone in blue)

Country
    Thanks
    [QUOTE=Paris;988042]
    Originally Posted by Bunny View Post
    they actually did, which is why i brought up that suggestion of banning players from a week if they won last week...

If usain bolt want to compete in next olympics then you cant hold him back saying you've won enough now its others chance to win..it does not work like that. There is a competition either get in or stay out..

Now about the players for whom this post is targeted.
    I'd say that whenever you spot a group of people who's abusing the system by teaming up like this, you can report to the GM's or staff members who can look into the thing.
    Teaming up and helping someone to get flags is NOT SWAPPING. This is why the teams are made.
    It is unfair when opposite team members are helping other team member is unfair. (Red once helping someone in blue)
    thanks captain obvious thats exactly why I made this post

Country
    Thanks
    if you're saying that kind of team then its unfair..

This week shon AKA bobogrind is competing in that category. We do quests whole day and then he was able to raise all those levels..We were also playing in CTF but at that time how we teamed is we were in same teams and we were killing all the opponent team threats which were there like stopping them from scoring and killing them not letting them kill bobo..

Ricky's Avatar sir

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Zabu View Post
    Lets just remove the weekly comp system cuz some people cant win.
    Correct yourself please.

some players can't win "weekly competition" because players like you swap in private room(s) to win 100 coins.

https://freestylersworld.com/showthr...-out-the-worst

Zabu's Avatar Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Ricky View Post
    Correct yourself please.

some players can't win "weekly competition" because players like you swap in private room(s) to win 100 coins.

https://freestylersworld.com/showthr...-out-the-worst
    damn
    where was ur comeback 5 days ago?
    and let me correct you
    • I wasn't trying to win the weekly comp since Kageto told me that he's winning.

• Cid (and some players) knows what happened so I don't have to explain everything to you.

• And finally, I'm not Indian to swap to get '100' coins after one week(like some players do), when I already have the whole donator/VIP shop(s).

So please, correct yourself and please come back faster, I don't wanna wait 1 week.

Demn!! Roasted.
    Let me tell you something friend, the only roasted thing here is your face in ur avatar picture.

"Demn!! Roasted."

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information