Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Zabu View Post
    But we can use mines normally in the cw without typing /go n shit..
    Which means they r allowed.
    u can't use snipers with typing /go either cuz it will just bug u out of the game once you try to load into it or it just refuses to equip snipers but im pretty sure theres no bypass to using snipers in cw lol

McDonald's headquarter

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Bunny View Post
    Snipers are obviously not the same as mines. The reason snipers are banned is because people camp, etc, and same goes to mines. Difference is, mines arent banned, thus, this suggestion.
    its ok there some different styles in how to play GunZ and camping is one. btw snipers are OP you can 2 shot people from a long distance and with hacks shit is disgusting

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Sam View Post
    its ok there some different styles in how to play GunZ and camping is one. btw snipers are OP you can 2 shot people from a long distance and with hacks shit is disgusting
    hence why they were banned in cw + nerfed but theyre still banned in cw even after being nerfed and suggestions would get declined if ud ask for snipers to be unbanned in cw which is probably because they give campy effects and its annoying to play against

which mines do the exact same, also why this suggestion or discussion is made (probably)

Zabu's Avatar Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Mattie View Post
    u can't use snipers with typing /go either cuz it will just bug u out of the game once you try to load into it or it just refuses to equip snipers but im pretty sure theres no bypass to using snipers in cw lol
    Lol, you still can use snipers without bugging out of the game.
    I was using them till they told me they r not allowed lol.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Zabu View Post
    Lol, you still can use snipers without bugging out of the game.
    I was using them till they told me they r not allowed lol.
    doesnt matter if u can or not anyway they should just ban landmines from cw no one uses them in a normal way. they just use them to camp the shit out of u

Brisk's Avatar Arizona

Thanks
    The way I see it, it takes skills to mine and camp. First you gotta have a lot of patience to camp, sit there with your fingers placed on the keyboard holding the mouse until you see someone flying by. Second, it takes calculations to know where to play the mines so the enemy team can step on them. I call this tactics

7. The following 6 users say thank you to Brisk for this useful post:

Bunny (06-17-2017), Damp (06-18-2017), LizaSoberano (06-18-2017), loneeagle (06-17-2017), Mario (06-17-2017), Zabu (06-17-2017)

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Brisk View Post
    The way I see it, it takes skills to mine and camp. First you gotta have a lot of patience to camp, sit there with your fingers placed on the keyboard holding the mouse until you see someone flying by. Second, it takes calculations to know where to play the mines so the enemy team can step on them. I call this tactics
    maybe in mmorpg games's clan wars it would be called tactics. but in a fast paced game of 1-1.5 minutes max per round these things should not come into effect.

loneeagle's Avatar Brazzers #1 subscriber.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Bunny View Post
    maybe in mmorpg games's clan wars it would be called tactics. but in a fast paced game of 1-1.5 minutes max per round these things should not come into effect.
    there isn't a time limit for nothing.
    besides nub wanna mine cuz u rek them too hard men they need nub tactics is normal.
    Problem is this nub tactic seems to work else we wouldnt talk about it.
    Last edited by loneeagle; 06-17-2017 at 10:28 PM.

Freestyler's Veteran

Country
    Thanks
    i have a solution
    add ender pearls!

11. The following 2 users say thank you to braazts for this useful post:

Aredus (06-17-2017), Ricky (06-17-2017)

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by loneeagle View Post
    there isn't a time limit for nothing.
    besides nub wanna mine cuz u rek them too hard men they need nub tactics is normal.
    Problem is this nub tactic seems to work else we wouldnt talk about it.
    i never said it was a time limit. the gamestyle of a certain game defines how long an average round/fight/whatever should last.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information