Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
    Dam's Avatar Junior Member

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Dave View Post
    I think we intended to block donation landmines as well but forgot to add it to the blacklist.
    I'll see if I can add it to the list sometime soon.
    Banning mines from the cw, people kick us when we use mines in tdms or dms, seems very nice why would you add the mines to the game then lmao.

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Hamodeba View Post
    Banning mines from the cw, people kick us when we use mines in tdms or dms, seems very nice why would you add the mines to the game then lmao.
    Youre saying this as if every weapon and item in the game has a use. Mines in particular are more on the trollish side because the outcome of their usage is one of the following: annoying, harmless and useless. This means if you have a brain to use them they WILL get annoying for players. Other things however, which some of us are foghting to balance, do have a room in competitive gameplay such as ice grenades and smoke.

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by S1lent View Post
    What's the max amount of bounty mines per slot? 3?
    Donation mines is 10 per slot. If that's right, i think the donation mines should be reduced to 5 per slot. Since you can carry 2 slots worth. I think the sheer number is the biggest issue, if each person on a team has 20 mines in a 4 man team, that's 80 mines. Seems a bit overboard. It would at least be more tolerable if it were reduced to a reasonable amount.
    Yay refund inc?

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    guys let's get real , people who clan war doesn't want to spend 30 minutes in a simple cw match full of mines. due to facts of the following reason

1. not good enough so we want to get the cw over with
    2. wasting people's time ( may force them to stop cwing which we don't want)
    3. that's all

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Jeru View Post
    guys let's get real , people who clan war doesn't want to spend 30 minutes in a simple cw match full of mines. due to facts of the following reason

1. not good enough so we want to get the cw over with
    2. wasting people's time ( may force them to stop cwing which we don't want)
    3. that's all
    But I guess if it works it is a good strat (even if it is boring, boring shouldn't be the reason to nerf stuff ).

6. The following user said thank you to StephanM for this useful post:

Zabu (06-18-2017)

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by StephanM View Post
    But I guess if it works it is a good strat (even if it is boring, boring shouldn't be the reason to nerf stuff ).
    you do realise that garbage strat is the reason why gunz is slowly dying alongside with hacks right
    if anything i agree with removing mines from cw, whoever uses them isn't set for cw anyway since im pretty sure their aim isnt even close to being 5/10

that 'good' strat of yours is the most boring shit ive ever dealt with in the past, i usually try to win the first round and draw it because they're pathetic and are wasting my time

8. The following 2 users say thank you to Taint for this useful post:

Ricky (06-18-2017), Tzunami best0 (06-20-2017)

ChloeOnFire's Avatar fierce ;)

Country
    Thanks
    mines should be only for free channel 1

clan war should be classic/vanilla (only revs,sgs,sprays,sword/dagger/kodachi/etc,med,nades)

the basic ijji getup anything else shouldn't be allowed cause gunz is a fast-pace game and having something like this just ruins concept of the game itself as the players who use them said so in this thread 'we do it to annoy people.' no shit cause you haven't got any skill they've taken their countless hours from wasting in training rooms to wasting countless hours now in clan war with mines.

either way being useless instead of actually trying to improve and beat the top clans with skill their just boring them to death.

10. The following user said thank you to ChloeOnFire for this useful post:

Flow (06-18-2017)

Dave's Avatar 1' or 1=1--

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Hamodeba View Post
    We intended to ban landmines from CW a few years ago (which we did), but shortly after that we added a donator's landmine which we forgot to add to the blacklist of CW.
    It's a terrible thing, I think, in life to wait until you're ready.
    I have this feeling now that actually no one is ever ready to do anything.
    There is almost no such thing as ready. There is only now.
    And you may as well do it now. Generally speaking, now is as good a time as any.

#Skull4Mod!

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by ChloeOnFire View Post
    mines should be only for free channel 1

clan war should be classic/vanilla (only revs,sgs,sprays,sword/dagger/kodachi/etc,med,nades)

the basic ijji getup anything else shouldn't be allowed cause gunz is a fast-pace game and having something like this just ruins concept of the game itself as the players who use them said so in this thread 'we do it to annoy people.' no shit cause you haven't got any skill they've taken their countless hours from wasting in training rooms to wasting countless hours now in clan war with mines.

either way being useless instead of actually trying to improve and beat the top clans with skill their just boring them to death.
    no cw shouldnt be vanilla buddy

13. The following user said thank you to Skull for this useful post:

Shayla (06-18-2017)

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Taint View Post
    you do realise that garbage strat is the reason why gunz is slowly dying alongside with hacks right
    if anything i agree with removing mines from cw, whoever uses them isn't set for cw anyway since im pretty sure their aim isnt even close to being 5/10

that 'good' strat of yours is the most boring shit ive ever dealt with in the past, i usually try to win the first round and draw it because they're pathetic and are wasting my time
    Oh do not get me wrong, I understand the reason why people want to get rid of it, but personally I feel like everything should be usable in clan wars.
    So I think a nerf on the mine count might be a better solution.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread Information