Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Mime's Avatar Real Nigga Talkin .

Country
    Thanks
    Lack of updates and like half of the staff team

I ain't gay but 20$ is 20$ - Taint 2016/2017

Country
    Thanks
    i dislake the soom of the CAMERA, i mean, u should fix that,. cuz in other server u have the option of camera distance and here i have been asking for a lon time and nobody do anything, so plz think about it, ty, have a nice day :=)

Country
    Thanks
    1) I dislike the ego as everyone else has previously mentioned.
    2) On top of that though, I dislike the 1-Hit Kill nades because, while most people say that you can easily dodge it, they clearly haven't turned a corner just to be hit by that nade with bad luck. Even listening with headphones, it's almost impossible to hear the nade coming if people are spamming all over the map. If people can kill others with 1-Hit Nades, then what is the point of this game to begin with? It demonstrates no skill and it doesn't encourage people to train and get better with those nades at their disposal.
    3) I dislike that people have too many chances to get warnings before they get banned. I know that without as many chances, the players online will fall, but it also means that not every game will have that one person who ruins the game with their spike. If they makes the warnings more limited, perhaps people will stop joining games. We all know that they realize they are spiking, but they don't care. Perhaps you may not agree with this thought, but I still stand behind it and I'm being honest.
    4) Lastly, I dislike that most people appear to base their kicks on how much they like the person, how easy they are or if he/she is afk. If you fall under one of those categories, you're likely safe. Otherwise, it should be based on legitimate reasons.

5) P.S. I also dislike how long my post is in comparison to others. GG.

IGN: TTrickstah
    Last edited by TTrickstah; 06-21-2017 at 07:10 PM.

McDonald's headquarter

Country
    Thanks

Congrats, pm me your IGN.

5. The following 2 users say thank you to Sam for this useful post:

Bunny (06-26-2017), Linzor (06-21-2017)

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread Information