Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Tenax's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Country
    Thanks
    Gonna start reading Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso thanks to your suggestion, uhm, rip feels, I can already sense my depression saying hi ;-;

McDonald's headquarter

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Tenax View Post
    So I've recently started reading manga and I have to say... It's just as interesting as watching anime, I'm loving this, so I've decided to create a post dedicated to Manga [ I HOPE THERE'S NONE BC I ALWAYS MAKE THESE AWKWARD MISTAKES ] - you can write down the manga you're currently reading, or the ones you've read with a brief explanation on the category or the story itself.

I just finished this short manga with 8 chapters only, however, it was a masterpiece in my opinion, the name is ; Watashitachi no Shiawase na Jikan. It really brought a different preservative to the subject suicide for me, well, it opened my eyes regarding this matter, I guess it can make you appreciate life a little bit more.

I'd like to hear out your suggestions / the name of the Manga you're currently reading / read & your thoughts if you want to share them.
    I'll start reading manga, and I'll start with the one you've read.

Historia's Avatar FGunz Legend

Country
    Thanks
    Gonna start reading Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso thanks to your suggestion, uhm, rip feels, I can already sense my depression saying hi ;-;
    You should watch the anime adaption after that. You'll cry ten times over.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Historia View Post
    You should watch the anime adaption after that. You'll cry ten times over.

I actually dropped the anime before. But rn I am reading about 2-3 chapters then watching 1 EP. I am wasting no time, doing the self tormenting in the right way.

Country
    Thanks

I actually dropped the anime before. But rn I am reading about 2-3 chapters then watching 1 EP. I am wasting no time, doing the self tormenting in the right way.
    What chapter are you now? Or did you drop the manga?

Country
    Thanks
    What chapter are you now? Or did you drop the manga?

No no, I haven't dropped it and no way I could. It already brought a lot of emotions I didn't know I had lol and I am on chapter 15 only ;-----;

I just got distracted by another manga called ''All you need is kill'' which is HORRIBLE BTW but i promised myself to never drop a manga. killmepls.

Country
    Thanks

No no, I haven't dropped it and no way I could. It already brought a lot of emotions I didn't know I had lol and I am on chapter 15 only ;-----;

I just got distracted by another manga called ''All you need is kill'' which is HORRIBLE BTW but i promised myself to never drop a manga. killmepls.
    Did you know that they made a movie about All you need is kill? Called Edge of Tomorrow.

Country
    Thanks
    Did you know that they made a movie about All you need is kill? Called Edge of Tomorrow.
    I had no idea no I just googled this, although I find the manga a bit boring tbh, maybe I am not into that re:Zeroish stuff heh [ I am on chapter 12 there, maybe I am being too harsh but idk]

Country
    Thanks
    I had no idea no I just googled this, although I find the manga a bit boring tbh, maybe I am not into that re:Zeroish stuff heh [ I am on chapter 12 there, maybe I am being too harsh but idk]
    Edge of Tomorrow is definitely a better movie with that theme.
    I guess you like the action adventure genre?

Country
    Thanks
    Edge of Tomorrow is definitely a better movie with that theme.
    I guess you like the action adventure genre?
    Maybe I'll check the movie if you recommend watching it... Well, uh, I like the psychological, dramatic, letmefillyouwith sadness theme. But I also enjoy supernatural things with a bit of humour. so ya.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information