Freestyler

Thanks
    No whitemaps: http://imgur.com/a/Xk0hR

Whitemaps: http://imgur.com/a/Uhgcg

Real annoying since I have to switch through whitemaps and archetype everytime i go to garden can fix plz cause it's like a big advantage since you can shooting through enemies at walls and know where they are.

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    TLDR on how whitemapping works: It disables all the map textures, some textures use transparency like the "windows" in Garden, when you remove that you get a plain plane that is white.
    Removing those "windows" means they would be gone from the map entirely and they are not going to remake the whole Garden just for this.

I am not sure if the bullet effect still works on whitemaps on that area of the map (where the bullets go through), that would be something for a coder to check up on.

Michi's Avatar spread kindness

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by StephanM View Post
    TLDR on how whitemapping works: It disables all the map textures, some textures use transparency like the "windows" in Garden, when you remove that you get a plain plane that is white.
    Removing those "windows" means they would be gone from the map entirely and they are not going to remake the whole Garden just for this.

I am not sure if the bullet effect still works on whitemaps on that area of the map (where the bullets go through), that would be something for a coder to check up on.
    , pretty sure if you shoot at them they won't show the bullet effect on the white boxes that represent the mesh-like thing on Garden, signifying that they have indeed gone through. If I remember correctly atleast.

Thread Information