Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Thanks
    Apart from acting important playing judge, which many have no experience in the legal field whatsoever, they are incapable of sentencing by the concept of precedents as much as they are incapable of tracking physical IPs to find out if it's the same recalcitrant starting shit in-game. With no bullshitting(legal) or technical(Perlscript or even some SQL) for tracking, seriously what are you good for? Anyone can do your job.
    For instance, mrekt is known for starting shit and flaming while taking the first opportunity to reject whisper and screenshotting favorable circumstantial evidence and someone needs to put him in his place. Without even ASKING or suspecting any foul play leading up to the events, sentences are meted. So it happens I get repercussions for doing that.

Here's my question to you Ommadawn, with no skillset to perform your function, what are you doing in that position as a GM? Literally anyone would have better analytical or technical skills.

*P.S I expect a lot of bootlickers with no substance supporting him, as is the general populace in any controlled demographic.

Ommadawn's Avatar Bird + Trash = ?

Country
    Thanks
    Yea I guess you're right, I've been a GM for over 3 years and I still have no skillset to perform my function, smh. I guess you made this thread because you got reported for flaming and got muted for it, because clearly you deserved it. Maybe you should think before you talk, that way you won't get muted nor banned.

Guess what? I'm going to report you on forums as well and pray that you'll get muted here as well.

3. The following user said thank you to Ommadawn for this useful post:

loneeagle (06-22-2017)

Thanks
    Sure. I merely expressed an opinion which included you, again you fail to accept a valid and accurate observation of yourself and instead resort to 'reporting' which honestly, is sounding rather pathetic and weak in response to my transparent observation and recommendation.

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by 23ACommander View Post
    Sure. I merely expressed an opinion which included you, again you fail to accept a valid and accurate observation of yourself and instead resort to 'reporting' which honestly, is sounding rather pathetic and weak in response to my transparent observation and recommendation.
    im actually lolling irl now

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    OH BOY I HAVEN'T ROASTED SOMEONE IN A WHILE HERE WE GO

1. Give respect to get respect, in your case you don't seem to have any
    2. You seem to be a little hurt, did he hit you in your soft spot xd
    3. With a name like yours I don't think anyone can take you seriously
    4. Why are you being a drama queen about a mute when simply you could've taken it lightly, calmly made an appeal and provided your evidence saying he provoked you
    5. So you're saying all GM's are incapable or incompetent because of supposedly one mistake from a GM (don't think he's done a mistake though), you must be on something
    6. Using a little but of fancy language here and there won't make you look any smarter, you've already made yourself look dumb as shit
    7. We don't appreciate the likes of you, have some manners if you want us to take you seriously

Being a little too serious about a mute, your life must be really amazing, let me be your friend!

7. The following 6 users say thank you to Taint for this useful post:

Bunny (06-22-2017), loneeagle (06-22-2017), Nogamenolife (06-22-2017), Rain (06-22-2017), Sunfire (06-22-2017), xPeace (06-22-2017)

Thanks
    I'm simply not backing down. You lack any technical skills save for playing out your romantic fantasy of judge and jury, which quite frankly, is negligible. I'm sorry to burst your little bubble for thinking you ever really had any tangible skillset that put you on a pedestal but you don't and there's nothing I can do about it.

León's Avatar Are you insane like me?

Country
    Thanks
    Dude, you're disturbing my SLEEP!

Zabu's Avatar Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    We only need the GM's more active in-game and we r good.

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by 23ACommander View Post
    I'm simply not backing down. You lack any technical skills save for playing out your romantic fantasy of judge and jury, which quite frankly, is negligible. I'm sorry to burst your little bubble for thinking you ever really had any tangible skillset that put you on a pedestal but you don't and there's nothing I can do about it.
    You lack the brains to understand that its a mute and you could've undone it through an appeal with respect being reciprocated between two individuals and think you know everything when you don't, please stop acting like you know everything when you don't
    Originally Posted by Zabu View Post
    We only need the GM's more active in-game and we r good.
    Sorry, not everyone here is 14 years old like you with no real life responsibilities

12. The following 3 users say thank you to Taint for this useful post:

Michi (07-20-2017), Ommadawn (06-22-2017), Ricky (06-22-2017)

Zabu's Avatar Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Taint View Post
    Sorry, not everyone here is 14 years old like you with no real life responsibilities
    IDGAF about being 14 y/o or no, I just said we need GMs lil bit active lmfao.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information