Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Razor's Avatar Donator

Thanks
    Agreed. Delete please.

Good job, someone's good at a video game. -.-

Banned

Thanks
    Dakata totally ruled this thread , and its true.
    We could just quit this ego thing on forums , 90% of the community doesn't care whoever the hell you pwnd in what map under what circumstances.

Banned

Thanks
    Let them be proud of they "Owned" someone in a game till they grow up and think how stupid they were.

Banned

Thanks
    seeings nearly every one off you here has egoed and then got dropped by a wallace i suggest you stfu....like seirous...Fallen 4-0 cW? after saying were ezpz?
    Tayeon no one cares what you say... reason its in general disscussion is because its a general thread...now lets here the "ego" "Get a life."
    all you act like your so mature when really you do the same thing..you say i need to grow up? LOL Fallen you ego then QQ you need to grow up aswell then? Razor who r u? random pshhh.. cssniper your the one who told me to 1v1 him and you rin my clan so what the eff are you on about?

Banned

Thanks
    Noone cares of it I think. We know the Wallace's bro's kinda Ego.
    So quite it please.

Bear's Avatar The way of spam shooting

Thanks
    Precision i doubt that anyone here cares about you thats pretty sad
    i am very sure that the fallen twins DID NOT LOSE to you(PRECISION)
    you are HIDING and SIMU is playing against them or other wallace(BUT NOT PRECISION) + i also 110% sure that fallen twins are mature and have good lifes
    Last edited by Bear; 06-04-2009 at 06:47 PM. Reason: Corrections
    (¯`*•.¸(¯`*•.¸(¯`*•.¸Esperanto¸.•*´¯)¸.•*´¯)¸.•*´¯)

"A Warrior is not measured by its kills, but by its
    heart
    ."

Banned

Thanks
    This guy is soo dam funny.
    Number 1 ) Talk english not some broken english not some words like "rin" now lets here the "ego" "Get a life." Wtf does that even mean make sence.
    Number 2 ) Read? "till they grow up and think how stupid they were" Did i tell you you need to grow up rofl? i told you when you grow up in real life you understand your ego is stupid.
    Number 3 ) "Razor who r u? random pshhh.." Rofl and who are you? never heard of you since like 1 week ago? with your ego on forums.
    Number 4 ) i'm sure no one cares if you won but they know that your really stupid posting all your scores for no reason when its nothing to be proud off and 4-0? Rofl ever heard of 1st match not making excuse and i not even played for 1 week before that match.
    Number 5 ) When i was active you was dropped 3-0 in duel and then you left so don't get ahead of yourself.

Thanks
    Omg.. i wanna read it too!!!

FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Thanks
    Originally Posted by krimejsb View Post
    seeings nearly every one off you here has egoed and then got dropped by a wallace i suggest you stfu....like seirous...Fallen 4-0 cW? after saying were ezpz?
    Tayeon no one cares what you say... reason its in general disscussion is because its a general thread...now lets here the "ego" "Get a life."
    all you act like your so mature when really you do the same thing..you say i need to grow up? LOL Fallen you ego then QQ you need to grow up aswell then? Razor who r u? random pshhh.. cssniper your the one who told me to 1v1 him and you rin my clan so what the eff are you on about?
    Thank you for reinforcing the point, sure alot of the people you mentioned ego, even I do occasionaly. But you take it seriously, which is annoying and immature. Even when I go back to read this post I quoted I have to squint my eyes to read. Once again no one cares what you can do on a game, no one cares that you like to say QQ so much, no one CARES that you call people randoms, no one CARES that anyone gets killed by a clone of wallace.
    Last edited by Dakata; 06-04-2009 at 07:00 PM.

Banned

Thanks
    /lock
    Bad Behavior, Flame War.
    KThnxBai

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information