Banned

Thanks
    Suggestion type:
    Forum

Suggestion description:
    When a certain Forum Report is taken place on a Staff ( especially Forum Mods) , the FM should not be able to reach to decision on the report.
    Let another FM deal with it.
    Same Can go for Game-Moderators.
    This is so that it prevents the user reporting x2 as he/she thinks the staff is wrong and prevents the staff from declining as none the staff would accept the report and take actions on themselves, that does not mean they can't give their views on the report.

2. The following user said thank you to ImComming4U for this useful post:

Canpai (06-28-2017)

Canpai's Avatar 🎶🎶🎶 Music 🎶🎶🎶

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by ImComming4U View Post
    Suggestion type:
    Forum

Suggestion description:
    When a certain Forum Report is taken place on a Staff ( especially Forum Mods) , the FM should not be able to reach to decision on the report.
    Let another FM deal with it.
    Same Can go for Game-Moderators.
    This is so that it prevents the user reporting x2 as he/she thinks the staff is wrong and prevents the staff from declining as none the staff would accept the report and take actions on themselves, that does not mean they can't give their views on the report.
    I think it's good + they can take proper decision but i only agree 50 % and other 50 % nope
    Last edited by Canpai; 06-28-2017 at 02:45 PM.

Country
    Thanks
    It would be a good suggestion if ever the moderators were more active. However, it would be a waste of time to look on them judging on the number of reports made everyday.

5. The following user said thank you to Hateshiganai for this useful post:

ImComming4U (06-28-2017)

Banned

Thanks
    The only reason i'm doing this cause I've came across a lot of these kind of reports I've done where the staff just replies "Declined" or not give a full reason on the decline. Also numerous occasions where the staff simply doesn't read what I've said ( made several points regarding a report ), they tend to ignore it.. and it feels like they know it all..

Also.. staffs are picked via applications not someone who have truce to everyone in community., that also says that the staff who u have fights/war with would tend to decline you more often..

Linzor's Avatar White shores, and beyond

Country
    Thanks
    Has already been suggested and declined.
    Last edited by Linzor; 06-28-2017 at 03:29 PM.

8. The following user said thank you to Linzor for this useful post:

Canpai (06-30-2017)

Thread Information