Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Emonium's Avatar New Member

Thanks
    There are a ton of these arcade beat em up type mmos out. Nothing I read or saw seem to take away from games like Dungeon Fighter, Dragon's Nest, Vindictus and others that I've played.
    What makes this game different besides character customization?

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Emonium View Post
    There are a ton of these arcade beat em up type mmos out. Nothing I read or saw seem to take away from games like Dungeon Fighter, Dragon's Nest, Vindictus and others that I've played.
    What makes this game different besides character customization?
    i dont think any game quite compares to the fighting style this game has. perhaps the UI and quests/beat em up instanced style is not unique to this game, but it does have what many other games dont have. Honestly i cant bother explaining the benefits/disadvantages you might find in the game, so why not give it a try for yourself? its f2p.

OT: since this is the 25th day this thread exists, ive also played the game for 25 days in a row which means i got this thing (day 25 attendance reward)

(halo thing can be worn regardless of whether im wearing the wings or not, thats why you have 4 slots for these things)
    Last edited by Bunny; 07-23-2017 at 12:41 PM.

Thread Information