Page 12 of 39 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast
    Notorious's Avatar Khangus Khan

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Bunny View Post
    that would make those items op as they were purchased by a merchant for boss souls
    also, im not sure myself but im considering buying something for rl money...not sure yet
    Suppose so, eh yea I think I'm going to buy the $40 and then purchase an outfit with the 4000 Kred because It's ass how armour doesn't change appearance. Also the Founder title would be nice for when the game is out of Beta (EXP gains always nice too, sucks atm I can't quest till lvl 30)

- - - Updated - - -

Originally Posted by Notorious View Post
    Suppose so, eh yea I think I'm going to buy the $40 and then purchase an outfit with the 4000 Kred because It's ass how armour doesn't change appearance. Also the Founder title would be nice for when the game is out of Beta (EXP gains always nice too, sucks atm I can't quest till lvl 30)
    Also how I use this scroll and what it do? Mean i can make purple armour?

Last edited by Notorious; 07-02-2017 at 06:24 PM.

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks

- - - Updated - - -

Also how I use this scroll and what it do? Mean i can make purple armour?

http://i.imgur.com/Dy3eL4L.jpg
    if you look in some of the advanced crafting things for blacksmith, in the more progressed towns (capital city, alleytown, etc) the legendary armor requires those 1 per piece.
    i dont recommend on crafting these rn but just save em for a later date as you will need quite a few, as in your current state 90k per piece of armor is not very ideal.

- - - Updated - - -

also, u know that feeling theres a quest to do a party of 2 on an insane dungeon and it gives you half a million exp as a reward,
    while you can actually solo it and theres no1 willing to do it with you? harsh.

Thanks
    if you look in some of the advanced crafting things for blacksmith, in the more progressed towns (capital city, alleytown, etc) the legendary armor requires those 1 per piece.
    i dont recommend on crafting these rn but just save em for a later date as you will need quite a few, as in your current state 90k per piece of armor is not very ideal.

- - - Updated - - -

also, u know that feeling theres a quest to do a party of 2 on an insane dungeon and it gives you half a million exp as a reward,
    while you can actually solo it and theres no1 willing to do it with you? harsh.
    It creates Mirage armour for level 35 though? So am I best waiting till that level?

Eh I'm yet to need a group for anything, is it more EXP to work as a group?

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    It creates Mirage armour for level 35 though? So am I best waiting till that level?

the town level youre in depends on the level of armor the blacksmith can craft.
    as you can see, i'm in a level 45 town, in which the blacksmith can craft level 45 armor (the legendary hat is selected) with these items;

the cost for legendary gear is quite high, which is why i recommend you wait until youre higher level because you dont need it asap.

its not more exp to work as a group its twice as many drops, theres a specific quest (ive had 2 so far, on the second one) that requires you to go with someone and finish an insane dungeon.
    usualyl those dungeons are harder than other insane dungeons, however i can solo it so it kidna sucks no1 is willing to do it with me...

Thanks
    the town level youre in depends on the level of armor the blacksmith can craft.
    as you can see, i'm in a level 45 town, in which the blacksmith can craft level 45 armor (the legendary hat is selected) with these items;
    https://puu.sh/wzOHn/a3274a725a.PNG

the cost for legendary gear is quite high, which is why i recommend you wait until youre higher level because you dont need it asap.

its not more exp to work as a group its twice as many drops, theres a specific quest (ive had 2 so far, on the second one) that requires you to go with someone and finish an insane dungeon.
    usualyl those dungeons are harder than other insane dungeons, however i can solo it so it kidna sucks no1 is willing to do it with me...
    Gotcha, so hold onto it till end game then? Hmmm so I can't complete a quest until someone will do the quest with me, that sucks, what if you take someone of a much high level in with you, will it still complete? Meaning If i got said quest you could come help in the dungeon?

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    Gotcha, so hold onto it till end game then? Hmmm so I can't complete a quest until someone will do the quest with me, that sucks, what if you take someone of a much high level in with you, will it still complete? Meaning If i got said quest you could come help in the dungeon?
    yes, i could...however no1 can help me

Thanks
    yes, i could...however no1 can help me
    Calling on Bunny later in game then

Have you hoarded any name btw?

I've created

Notorious
    Monster
    Big
    Sparta
    Connor
    Magician

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    nah, i only have BunnyKRO and BunnyKO which is a level 3 gunmage....
    i found someone to finish the quest with, but ill help anyone who needs help with these 2 people quests, they give a ****ton of exp and a legendary accessory.

gorilla's Avatar Return Of The Flip King

Country
    Thanks

it scales with level, I have 2x Mirage armour and a Mirage necklace
    for example. level 35 becomes 40 at next smith

Gold kritum cost like 4k per
    champ
    Spoiler!

Suggestion Gatekeeper

Thanks
    I wish there was a way to set skills to a combination of 2 keys instead of just 1, like Shift+F. Too bad, it is technically a 5 year old game already in Korea though so i guess that's why.

Page 12 of 39 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread Information