Page 14 of 39 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast
    Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Notorious View Post
    ilya is a little bitch to defeat soon as she connects with me I'm ****ed can't break her combo 3x dying to her now rofl.
    yeah, there are a very small bosses in the game that are like wtf do u want from me
    ive figured a technique to all of them, besides the fact that im never done insane mode on them, ill write a guide on it soon

Notorious's Avatar Khangus Khan

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Bunny View Post
    yeah, there are a very small bosses in the game that are like wtf do u want from me
    ive figured a technique to all of them, besides the fact that im never done insane mode on them, ill write a guide on it soon
    yea im currently trying to run it hard now... I'd ask for a group to do insance but 0 players yelps.

Mia's Avatar border police sergeant

Country
    Thanks
    Anybody wants to playyyyyy?

good girls go to heaven, bad girls go backstage

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by YourStar View Post
    Anybody wants to playyyyyy?
    hush you newbie level 12

gorilla's Avatar Return Of The Flip King

Country
    Thanks
    What are Daily Danger Zones? They worth doing?
    need duos for nthis
    champ
    Spoiler!

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    (REST OF THE NPC LIST)

Merchant
    "You wont regret buying from me"
    Your go-to person for buying health and mana potions using gold.
    The strength of the potions depends on the level of the town youre in - high level towns -> more hp and mana per potion, lower level towns -> less hp and mana per potion.

Salvage machine
    "DRRRRRRRBRRRRR"
    your go-to machine/NPC for making the best out of useless armor.
    you might have noticed that gear only sells for 1 gold coin each, thus making it not worth it to sell to a normal merchant.
    this is where the salvage machine comes in, in which you are able to put any item ranked inferior to legendary, and it will salvage it for the fee of 1 gold coin per piece to obtain random amounts of different types of kritium pieces. i wont go as to which rank items drop which items, but ill just say that Epic rated items (purple) drop the purple pieces and legendary items drop gold pieces.

Soul gem processor
    used to carve sockets for soul gems, combine 5 soul gems of the same type into the next level one, or fuse 2 soul gems to get a random different one, all for the price of gold.

Valut manager
    Your go to person for storing things you dont wish to have on your inventory aswell as store things that can be seen by other characters on your account (account-shared storage). expandable using EMP.

Elixer mixer
    Your go to person for purchasing elixers that temporarily boost different stats using gold, for example increase atk by 5% for 10 minutes.

Weapon merchant
    Your go-to person for buying relatively good weapons relatively cheap using boss souls which are obtained by killing bosses at non-insane mode. the mega boss soul which is obtainable from killing insane dungeon bosses can be traded for 9 boss souls at the material collection agent (look under)

Material collection agent
    your go to person for exchanging boss souls and mega boss souls for various goodies.

Event assistant
    Gives you daily quests to do different activities revolving around other players, for example "do 3 pvp matches".

Bosses
    Bosses are special type mobs that appear in the end of every danger zone dungeon. They drop the main loot for the dungeon, and are way harder to kill than the mobs.
    Most of the bosses can be knocked down at any time, except when they have a yellow forcefield around their body. thats when they are preparing an attack and thus cannot be knocked down mid way, unless you use some freezing/stunning skills.

Now. if you've played the game for abit, you might have noticed certain bosses are way harder to do than others. These bosses CANNOT be frozen, stunned, be knocked down, whatever youd like. these bosses are unstoppable and will attack regardless of what you do. sounds kinda scary doesnt it...
    Anyways, these bosses are distinguishable from other bosses because they have a purple forcefield curving around their body.
    you may have also noticed these bosses have a second line of health - that has a shield pic on the left most side. thats how protected the boss is and it shows the health of the purple forcefield.
    whenever you attack the boss, the line will slowly go down. all of this you have to do while the boss is unstoppable and can hit you regardless of what you do. after the entire purple forcefield meter went all the way down, it will turn green, the shield picture will turn to one of a broken shield, and the green line will slowly rise back up.
    thats your opportunity to blast it with all youve got. once its back up; the process goes all over again.
    Last edited by Bunny; 07-03-2017 at 07:58 PM.

Thanks
    How do we go about forming Fgunz guild

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    How do we go about forming Fgunz guild
    i can form one right now if i want to, is there a point though?

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Bunny View Post
    i can form one right now if i want to, is there a point though?
    Eh true not enough players lll

- - - Updated - - -

Eh true not enough players lll
    Trigger shit do

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    "Trigger Intrusion" Option
    Available for danger zone highways from level 30 and above (at the fountain square town and up) and for every dungeon that has a mask sign above the insane option in the difficulty select screen. if you double click and enable trigger intrusion, once you enter the dungeon it will consume 10 "certain challenge letters" and will guarantee that you will come across an intruder. these are VERY hard boss types that will appear on a certain area which u can see on the map as you go through the dungeon. it is highly recommended you get atleast 2 people to kill those. they drop very good loot including gold kritium pieces.
    You can initiate the option to trigger intrusion by double clicking a selected dungeon in the select screen and then tick the box that says trigger intrusion, or if youve finished a dungeon you wish to add a trigger intrusion to and you can, you can simply tick the checkbox that says trigger intrusion on the right side of the restart dungeon with f4 once youve killed the dungeon boss.
    Last edited by Bunny; 07-03-2017 at 02:00 AM.

Page 14 of 39 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Thread Information