Page 9 of 39 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast
    gorilla's Avatar Return Of The Flip King

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Bunny View Post
    there are no superior legendaries.
    there are only higher level legendaries.
    level 20-25 weapons are maxed at +5, while at 30+ theyre maxed at +7, and so on.
    yeh exactly what I thought, superior was just a way of describing it as Idk the level reqs
    champ
    Spoiler!

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by gorilla View Post
    yeh exactly what I thought, superior was just a way of describing it as Idk the level reqs
    yep, my epic scythe is maxed at +7
    https://puu.sh/wyY5w/076c1b75b3.PNG

for those interested, i just went live streaming level 31-33 dungeons~!
    https://www.twitch.tv/bunniesgolikewoof

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Bunny View Post
    yep, my epic scythe is maxed at +7
    https://puu.sh/wyY5w/076c1b75b3.PNG

for those interested, i just went live streaming level 31-33 dungeons~!
    Will our stats remain or will there be a reset?
    champ
    Spoiler!

Suggestion Gatekeeper

Thanks
    Thank God, found the auto attack setting.

Notorious's Avatar Khangus Khan

Thanks
    Skill points for a warp mage, is there any builds guides for this? Don't wanna invest time in playing to effectively place them in the wrong places and creating a weak warper..

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Notorious View Post
    Skill points for a warp mage, is there any builds guides for this? Don't wanna invest time in playing to effectively place them in the wrong places and creating a weak warper..
    https://forums.enmasse.com/kritika/d...er-skill-build

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by S1lent View Post
    Thank God, found the auto attack setting.
    where
    champ
    Spoiler!

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by gorilla View Post
    where
    K -> Options -> Auto-attack.
    makes it so u can hold down a key and it will continuously attack the enemy if its not on cooldown.
    Last edited by Bunny; 07-01-2017 at 06:57 PM.

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    Live again, level 35-37 dungeons~

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    i decided to divide my guides into several sections cause i dont feel like writing everything at the same time, so i will post abit more later.
    At the end of writing the guide i will combine everything to a single post and possibly add it to the first post.

Traveling around the world
    You can click 'N' to access the main map while not in a danger zone. it looks something like this;

as you can see the map is divided into several main areas connected by lines, these are cities. Cities which are available to go to are marked as blue circles, and those that arent available to go to are marked by a lock. dont worry if your map doesnt look the same as in the screenshot; the more you level up, every 5 levels to be exact, you unlock a new city which u can go to.
    You can see the preview of a city by clicking on it and looking on the right side. this is a map that would be seen on the top right of your screen once you are actually in the city.
    Every city has its own connections to other cities, 1 danger zone highway, and several key npcs which i will write about later.
    you can fast travel around cities by clicking a distant city and spending 1000 gold.
    If youre in a city you will be able to walk to different unlocked cities which are marked with blue portals;

And other cities which are marked with black portals and are not yet available to go to, at your current level;

Quest system
    The main system that guides you through which danger zones to do. Unaccepted quests are marked with an exclamation mark above a person's head in different colors, these can be green/purple/yellow, its the same concept. it looks like this;

once you talk to the person by clicking F while in the circle around them, which is also the way to interact with any NPC, and you accept his quest, it will be on the right side of your screen and the mark above the NPC's head will turn into a gray question mark which looks abit like that;

and then you are to do what the NPC's quest asked for.
    MOST of the quests which are either contributing to the storyline and are imperative to always do (purple exclamation mark) or regular exp ones (yellow), although the purple ones do give exp aswell, most of these are about entering a danger zone highway, which is found in EVERY CITY. those are marked in the real world as yellow circular portals which look like this;

OR marked on the map as Danger Zone Highway (hard to miss, just look for these three words in every city map).
    Once you enter the portal you will see a list of available danger zone dungeons which you can enter, with a difficulty rating easy to insane.
    Once you hover over every dungeon above it will display if any quests require you to complete something in the dungeon, which is quite useful, in order to know which dungeons the quests you just accepted are needed to be done.

Friendlist System
    The friendlist in this game has quite the importance, click [ to open the friendlist tab. i sent a friend request to some of u who havent accepted it yet
    as you can see there are 2 buttons in the main list of friends on each friend;

it is quite important that everyone would both send fp and collect fp once a day. you lose nothing, and you gain those heart currencies in which you can buy things in the gift store;

so make sure you click both the buttons for each friend every day, aswell as add as many friends as you can from the list on the first page!
    Last edited by Bunny; 07-02-2017 at 01:28 AM.

11. The following user said thank you to Bunny for this useful post:

ChloeOnFire (07-02-2017)

Page 9 of 39 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread Information